Looking for.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 19, 2016 8:58 am
Hey I'm looking to play through some of the older 5th ed campaigns I'd like to experience them as a player from the word go. Phlan, Tiamet and Elemental evil. Low key posting is preferable to a high post count.
Last edited July 19, 2016 3:12 pm
Jul 19, 2016 3:02 pm
Sure, I'm definitely interested. I haven't really played those campaigns, and I am usually able to post a bit each day.
Jul 19, 2016 9:58 pm
I've been thinking of starting up a Hoard of the Dragon Queen/The Rise of Tiamat campaign sometime in the near future. I'll post back here if I get something going and give you both first crack at it.
Jul 19, 2016 10:11 pm
szemely says:
I've been thinking of starting up a Hoard of the Dragon Queen/The Rise of Tiamat campaign sometime in the near future. I'll post back here if I get something going and give you both first crack at it.
Awesome stuff.
Jul 23, 2016 4:18 pm
Keep a watch here. I'm wrapping up a one-shot I was running and will probably setup a new game within the next couple of days. People from the current game along with you two will get first crack at signing up if interested.
Jul 23, 2016 4:22 pm
Definitely. Thanks man
Jul 23, 2016 4:54 pm
Definitely. : 3 Been hoping to play a game on here.
Jul 23, 2016 5:43 pm
Me and a friend are both looking for a 5e game to play. I'm certainly watching this with interest.
-Vyrewolf
Jul 23, 2016 6:30 pm
Remember to go to your games page and edit your LFG to include systems you may want to play; it'll email you when a game of that system is made.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.