The GP Advent Calendar - Door 22

Dec 22, 2022 9:33 pm
Hey there, lovely GP community!

Throughout the next 24 days, we, the mods, want to highlight some fun, exciting, cool or otherwise interesting GP posts, just to give you all a glimpse of what might be going on on the site outside of your own games and to share some gaming enthusiasm around.

Since we can only be in a small number of games, compared to all the many going on at the same time, there will definitely be some amazing posts that none of the mod team are aware of. If you saw a great post in a game you're in or you have written something that you're particularly proud of, please share it with me in a private message and we will put it under consideration for a future advent calendar door. Unfortunately, an advent calendar only has 24 doors so it's possible we won't be able to share everything that gets submitted to us if we get a lot of messages, but I'd still love to read as many posts you find fascinating as possible so don't be shy about submitting one or more posts you think would get other people excited 😊
Today's post started an incredibly fun little game all over the site. Antiproduct came up with the idea for an Easter Egg hunt. For weeks, members of GP hid little things around the site and planted hints for others to find them. It was frustrating at times but really fun. And Anti was even generous enough to give out real prizes for everyone who found an egg!

(Oh, and if you ever come across some weird image link an old post, this is why it's there)

Antiproduct

bowlofspinach

Dec 22, 2022 9:33 pm
Antiproduct
The first of April might be today
(at my timezone now at least),
But hear, oh hear me.
Cause Easter is coming soon â„¢ enough-
And I'd like to give something back,
To the people of GeePee.
(ok, that's stupid,but it rhymes.)

The Easter Egg Hunt shall begin,
To give away presents;
Some riddles you will solve,
That'll give you clues a-plenty;
My poetry sucks even more,
In a language not my native;
So now I think I'll stop,
And give the directive.
[ +- ] The pitch
Dec 23, 2022 6:44 am
My poetry was cringy
But what can be done?
We had a good time
I need more coffee.
Last edited December 23, 2022 6:44 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.