Looking for a rules light one-shot

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 19, 2016 8:59 pm
I'm pretty new to the site, just want to dip my toes into something before playing any campaigns
Jul 20, 2016 10:55 pm
*waves* I'd say I might have something up for another Savage Worlds One Shot but with Gen Con right around the corner it would not be soonish.
Jul 21, 2016 6:53 pm
How rules light are you looking for?
Jul 27, 2016 5:04 am
Well, I see a whole lot of All Out Of Bubblegum in the forums. I was thinking another game like that that's very easy and goofy. Is there any interest for stuff like that generally on the site?
Jul 27, 2016 12:53 pm
I haven't seen a game open in the tavern for a while but I guess if you're running it's easier to find people.
Jul 28, 2016 7:11 pm
Good point, I guess it could be easy enough to start up and run an Everyone is John game or something...
By the way, is it possible to create a game without having to run it yourself?
Jul 28, 2016 7:23 pm
Howie_Wilhelm says:
Good point, I guess it could be easy enough to start up and run an Everyone is John game or something...
By the way, is it possible to create a game without having to run it yourself?
Whomever makes it is the primary GM; you can only transfer primary GM-ship by having me do it. You can make anyone else in the game a GM, and they can run it. The only thing is you'd stay a GM and so would retain GM privileges.
Aug 8, 2016 3:33 pm
Eating at Cracker Barrel after Gen Con I think I've come up with a one shot for Savage World, current one shot is 1/2 MIA I think but it's almost done so I don't think it's fair to suggest that for a first trial. Still interested? FYI it could just be Howie or multiple people.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.