The GP Advent Calendar - Door 24

Dec 24, 2022 1:59 pm
Hey there, lovely GP community!

Throughout the next 24 days, we, the mods, want to highlight some fun, exciting, cool or otherwise interesting GP posts, just to give you all a glimpse of what might be going on on the site outside of your own games and to share some gaming enthusiasm around.

Since we can only be in a small number of games, compared to all the many going on at the same time, there will definitely be some amazing posts that none of the mod team are aware of. If you saw a great post in a game you're in or you have written something that you're particularly proud of, please share it with me in a private message and we will put it under consideration for a future advent calendar door. Unfortunately, an advent calendar only has 24 doors so it's possible we won't be able to share everything that gets submitted to us if we get a lot of messages, but I'd still love to read as many posts you find fascinating as possible so don't be shy about submitting one or more posts you think would get other people excited 😊
Today's post doesn't need much introduction. It's by the wonderful Keleth and its post ID speaks for itself: forums/thread/1?p=1#p1

Keleth

bowlofspinach

Dec 24, 2022 1:59 pm
After many years of development and months of redesigning, Gamers Plane is going live for a v2 alpha launch! I took into account the previous issues from the first iteration of Gamers Plane and created a new look with a blast of new features. I'm sure there are still bugs though, and if you find them, just put up a thread in the Bugs forum under Site Discussions.

I don't have as many game built into the system as I would like, so I'm always looking for suggestions on what to add. I'm also working on upgrading the mapping system. I also have plans for a system to vote for new systems to add in, but in lieu of that, you can check out a thread under Site Discussions to suggest a new game to add.

For the first update, I'll be adding Star Wars: Edge of the Empire as well as the custom dice needed to play!
Keleth

You do not have permission to post in this thread.