Introducing me CORTEX PRIME or Cypher System?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 18, 2023 1:01 pm
Hi I love to analyze and experience new rulesets so - as it never hurt to ask - I would like to ask if someone would like to introduce me to Cypher or CORTEX PRIME as GM?

My expectations:
- short game: even one fight, one social conflict, investigation (place/dungeon room or case) maybe some travel, but I'm open to continue it if we decide so,
- to make it fast we can use some pre gens, actually that what I would like to prefer,
- can be small group - 2-3 players only, or even 1 on 1 with GM if that would be ok,
- getting the feel how is it to have character and play in those systems,
- I don't like strongly dark or demonic themes, evil is obstacle, sometimes a background for events, something to fight against not something I would like to immerse myself even in fiction,

What I provide:
- 1 post per day or more - most of the time, well thought out posts, BUT: I don't play at weekends,
- openness to try any world, setting or theme(except dark or demonic things),
- feedback and/or world building with you if you want that,
- it's your adventure so you can say me who I'm playing, I will adjust to your idea, you don't have to adjust to my "exotic idea for character",
- or it can be other way around: I can play two characters and we will discover what I can do with your idea,
- we can start mid action,
- you tell me: what I could provide for you to make it more fun:)

I could also take over some important NPC in existing campaigns for some time - if that would be more useful.

Or maybe you as GM - wanted to test some idea for a part of adventure? Or something like that.

I wonder if someone will be interested in something like this? :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.