[Recruitment] D&D 5e Eberron

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 26, 2023 3:59 pm
Two years ago, the once great Kingdom of Cyre was destroyed in a magical cataclysm, transforming the nation into a warped, desolate wasteland. Its cities now lay in ruin. Some twisted, misshapen and blended into the landscape. Others crushed to the ground of wiped from the earth. Over a million Cyrans died on what is now called the Day of Mourning. The only survivors, the aberrant, mutated creatures that now roam the barren landscape, the nation’s Warforged and a small number of Cyran refugees that were able to outrun the grey mists that caused the destruction.
Cyre’s riches, relics and technology remain buried in the Mournland for those brave or crazy enough to enter its shrouded boundaries. Salvation Outpost formed as a hub for the various salvage operations that venture into the mist seeking fortune, glory, knowledge, a chance to reclaim lost history, or perhaps all of these.

This campaign will be serialized episodic and is intended to be open ended for as long as there is interest. I’m looking for 2 posts per week to keep the game going.

All official races and classes are permitted, no homebrew.

Keep it comic book movie PG-13 in all tones and language and we will be fine. Racist or derogatory language will not be permitted.

Players of all experience levels are welcome!

Follow the link to apply. https://gamersplane.com/games/3903/

Positions are first come, first serve.

Looking forward to getting started!
Jan 26, 2023 4:26 pm
Loves me some Eberron. Applied!
Jan 26, 2023 4:50 pm
Never played in a setting were technology and magic are mixed like Eberron, sounds like a fun time. Applied
Jan 26, 2023 5:29 pm
I love Eberron. Count me IN. Applied.
Feb 2, 2023 3:31 am
Are fairies a permissible race?
Feb 4, 2023 11:53 am
Are you full up yet?
Feb 4, 2023 2:53 pm
I apologize, we are full for now.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.