1 Spot open in Pathfinder Ravenloft game.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 28, 2016 2:16 pm
Hello all,

I have a spot which recently opened in my Expedition to Castle Ravenloft game, converted to Pathfinder due to a player having consistent connection issues.

If you are interested, you can create a 6th level character, which must be the party's designated trapfinder and disabler (as this was the role filled by the absent player). As for options, I'm pretty open-minded, but I reserve the right to refuse or accept anything. In fact, since this a D&D 3.5 game adapted to Pathfinder, I'll even accept converted 3.5 material, still subject to my approval, of course (I've made some myself for some NPCs and as further character option for the players).

We'll be using fast XP progression as this is a D&D 3.5 adventure. Anything else i forgot to include here will be made obvious once you join the game.

So if you are interested, send me a PM so I can add you.
Jul 28, 2016 6:40 pm
I can't believe nobody has jumped on this, haha. I'll give some of the others time to jump in, but if no one else is interested, I could have a trapfinder submitted before tomorrow (if you're mid-run and want to get things going).
Jul 28, 2016 9:12 pm
Take your time. The party are in an area where they'll do some roleplaying with NPCs they've just me and 2 of my players will be absent until early august, so we'll probably take things slow for the new few days...
Aug 19, 2016 2:16 pm
I may very well have another spot open in my game soon. A player who was supposed to come back from vacation at the end of July still hasn't shown signs of life. I'm waiting until the group is reaching a particular point in the adventure, which they are very close to, before opening a new spot in. So if Expedition To Castle Revenloft adapted to Pathfinder interests you, keep an eye on this thread in the coming week.
Last edited August 19, 2016 2:17 pm
Aug 23, 2016 1:05 pm
I might be interested if that spot opens up :)
Aug 23, 2016 3:52 pm
Cool, I'll keep you up to date in the following days.
Aug 26, 2016 9:48 pm
Okay, you can make your character. Level 6, fast progression. You're pretty free in what type of character you want, but the one you're replacing is the strong melee fighter-type, so it would be a plus if you were to make a competent melee fighter. I'll go ahead and invite you in.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.