Interest Gauge: Gods of the Fall?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 28, 2016 5:53 pm
I've got a little headspace for another game, and I've been thinking about running my first Cypher system game in the Gods of the Fall setting.

Any interest? I'd prefer to keep this one small (so 3-4 players). General rules apply (~3-5 posts per week, etc.). I've played a little of the Cypher system and never run it, so it'll be a little shaky (advanced warning).
Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm
Are you starting next week? If not yes. Cypher System like Savage Worlds lends itself to being very modular.
Jul 28, 2016 6:42 pm
No real hurry on when to start. I'd probably run through the intro adventure, but need to spend some time fleshing out "now what". Realistically, given my travel calendar, August would be more of a build and discussion time, with a real kick off some time in Sept.
Jul 28, 2016 8:44 pm
I'm up for it. Already know the Cypher system quite well and I have a PDF of the setting book.
Aug 5, 2016 1:06 am
I'm interested if you've still got room. I'm new to PbP but have played a lot of tabletop RPGs in the past. I've been wanting to try out a cypher system game for a while but haven't gotten any of my local friends interested in the system.
Aug 7, 2016 9:23 pm
Room still abounds! Largely because I haven't started anything. I'm mindful that I'm due to go on holiday the week of the 21st, so I might not really crank it up 'til towards the end of the month, unless folks would like time to talk about the setting a bit and whatnot.

I'm on business travel much of this week, so it's probably at least a week out before I kick a game into gear.
Aug 8, 2016 1:51 am
That coincides perfectly with my holiday, which happens to start on the 20th.
Aug 8, 2016 3:30 pm
Well I'm back from Gen Con and have read up a bit on it for a different game let us know if there is a forum created for the game since character creation is a little more meaty than the normal Cypher System I feel and you probably want some connections plus talking about expectations and what not.
Aug 8, 2016 5:54 pm
Ok. I'll fire something up and get us chatting on the forae together. I agree that creation is a bigger deal, and framing things -- well I want some player input and whatnot. It'll be good if I can use some of my vacation time to think about the campaign.
Aug 8, 2016 6:24 pm
Ok -- I've got a game up.

Remnant, kristofer and WanderingPenitent -- y'all are on my list to invite, but I can't get the invite function to work.

(Keleth - clicking on 'invite' doesn't do anything. The network panel in Chrome correctly shows things looking up when I search for a name, but when I get it and click on it and then click on invite, nothing happens).
Aug 12, 2016 9:36 pm
This game is open here -- and has 3 folks in it. I'd love to have one more person, but can get rolling with 3 if there aren't other takers!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.