Goblin Tribes

Jul 28, 2016 6:57 pm
Birdcruncher Tribe
"The Birdcruncher Tribe live in caves along the western edge of the Devil's Platter, southeast of Sandpoint). They are the least agressive of the goblin tribes, though still a nuisance."

Licktoad Tribe
"The Licktoads live in the Brinestump Marsh to the south and are excellent swimmers. There are a couple of goblins in their tribe to watch out for if you're ever in their home. Vorka is a twisted little thing, a cannibal who prefers to eat his victim's alive, only the Licktoads consider him a hero. Then there is the chieftain of the Licktoads, Rendwattle Gutwad, a huge and fat goblin who rarely, if ever, gets off of his throne."

Seven Tooth Tribe
"The Seven Tooth Tribe live in Shank's Wood, a small forest to the east of Sandpoint. They make their weapons and armor by raiding the Sandpoint Junkyard and repurposing the junk they find there. They had a well-known goblin in their ranks: the vicious Koruvus. He is known for his short temper and the magical longsword he stole from a human he killed. He disappeared months ago after finding a secret hideout to take as his own."

Mosswood Tribe
"The Mosswood Tribe, even further east, is likely the largest, but are held back from doing a huge amount of real damage by their constant infighting. Big Gugmut is a huge goblin from the Mosswoods. They say that his mother was a hobgoblin and his father was a wild boar... truly, he is one to watch out for."

Thistletop Tribe
"The Thistletops live on a small island off of Nettlewood coast. Ripnugget is their leader and controls the best lair in the area. His tribe is unusually loyal for goblins."

"Then there is my own personal enemy, Bruthazmus, a bugbear ranger who travels among the five tribes. He trades for goods and information from the goblins and is a truly deadly foe. We have met in combat several times and neither one of us came out better for the encounter. I swear, though, that he will die by my arrow one day," she says through clenched teeth. Her hatred for this creature is clear.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.