Feedback

Apr 16, 2023 2:42 pm
This is a thread for any sort of feedback. I try my best, but I know I don't always succeed at what I'm trying to accomplish or get across. If you are uncomfortable with something, have a gripe about how I handled a situation, or even want to ask for something, do so here! I would encourage putting your feedback in notes, though if it's just saying nice things about me the note feature isn't necessary.

I've opened this to the public, and know that they won't abuse this. Of course they won't!
Apr 16, 2023 2:46 pm
Great world building! You're doing a fantastic job.
Apr 17, 2023 7:30 am
I second that, very good job.

I try to check in every week day, even though it is not always possible, but I rarely have the time to do it on weekends. Despite that, it is sometimes hard to keep up if I a miss a couple days in a row. That's my only gripe!
Apr 17, 2023 12:52 pm
kwll says:
I second that, very good job.

I try to check in every week day, even though it is not always possible, but I rarely have the time to do it on weekends. Despite that, it is sometimes hard to keep up if I a miss a couple days in a row. That's my only gripe!
I do keep that in mind when I post on the weekends! I try to not let the story progress beyond where your input will stop mattering, if that makes sense. If you ever feel like this is going too fast, let me know and I'll slow it down a bit. But you've been great!
Jun 28, 2023 3:56 pm
Charles, I’m not sure if you only want praise-types of feedback, because that’s all I usually want to hear 😜
And I have plenty of that; your world-building is unmatched for any rpg game I’ve ever played in person or on GP. Your inclusiveness is welcoming, your communication (in game and ooc) is clear, your balance in handling sandbox freedom vs. gentle nudges is never railroading, and I feel like there are a few more high points I could mention. Basically, I am grateful to have been invited to play in one of your games.
Jun 29, 2023 7:25 am
Darkstar8 says:
Charles, I’m not sure if you only want praise-types of feedback, because that’s all I usually want to hear 😜
And I have plenty of that; your world-building is unmatched for any rpg game I’ve ever played in person or on GP. Your inclusiveness is welcoming, your communication (in game and ooc) is clear, your balance in handling sandbox freedom vs. gentle nudges is never railroading, and I feel like there are a few more high points I could mention. Basically, I am grateful to have been invited to play in one of your games.
I'll echo all of this!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.