Warhammer FRP 1e - Final episode of campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 24, 2023 7:18 pm
Warhammer FRP 1e - Paths of the Damned

The Story So Far

Having gained an old icon of Sigmar from a dying priest as they accompanied to Middenheim a band of refugees fleeing an impending Beastmen attack, the adventurers soon found themselves embroiled in a sinister plot of murder, death, and the machinations of the Ruinous Powers. After solving the mystery of a rash of recent murders, the temple of Ulric recruited the PCs to travel into the forest once more to recover a blasphemous artifact, the Brass Skull, and prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.
However, evil forces worked behind the scenes, throwing the city into anarchy. In the end, the heroes struck a terrible blow against the Crimson Skull, a cult of Khorne, and learned the essence of the Daemon contained in the Brass Skull was but one part of three, having been divided between three separate artifacts, and the other two remained unaccounted for.
With the help of the Collegium Theologica, and Professor Zweistein especially, the adventurers discovered a piece of text (See Dark Portents below) that revealed critical information about the nature of the artifacts and a hint to where the second piece, the Dagger of Yul K’chaum lay. Knowing part of the Daemon’s essence was already free, the heroes made haste to Altdorf to locate the second vessel.
Though they knew the Dagger lay in Altdorf, finding it was no easy task. Having to navigate through a web of intrigues, the adventurers used any means at their disposal to gather clues about finding the artifact, leading them into all manner of difficulties.
Ultimately, the heroes succeeded in sundering the second artifact, destroying a major component of the Daemon’s essence. Their job is not yet done, for now they have the horror’s enmity and if freed, it will destroy them.

https://i.imgur.com/4VOLpPj.png

Looking for two players to join an existing Warhammer Campaign (First Edition), Paths of the Damned. The characters have reached the final episode, The Forges of Nuln, but need to help to face the demon, Xathrodox Incardine.

Characters will be advanced a couple of careers to give them equal strength the rest of the team. Post proposals below.
Last edited August 30, 2023 8:14 am
May 29, 2023 10:21 am
Giving this another bump in case there are some old school Warhammer fans out there that would like to join us. Knowledge of the system not vital.
Jun 21, 2023 9:47 am
Hope you find someone. Love WHFRP myself but busy schedule aside, I've read/run the PotD campaign already :/
Jun 29, 2023 1:07 am
Haven't played WHFRP since 1988 but if you are still looking for a character to maim, I picked up the PDF.
Jun 29, 2023 7:22 am
Absolutely! I’ll get an invite over
Jun 29, 2023 3:41 pm
If you’re still looking for another to jump in I can but I’m not sure I have the rule book for 1e. I’d have to take a look
Jun 30, 2023 12:54 pm
You'd be welcome, of course. You don't need to 1e book, I can provide everything you need. Plus the wfrp 1e wiki has everything you need for character generation
Aug 30, 2023 8:14 am
One spot has come free if anyone wants to jump in
Aug 30, 2023 9:59 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
One spot has come free if anyone wants to jump in
This sounds fun. I'm interested. Admittedly though, I haven't touched 1e Warhammer Fantasy Role Play since I was a kid, so I need to seriously re-acquaint myself with the setting and system. I do own the 1e core book but nothing else.
Last edited August 30, 2023 11:38 pm
Aug 30, 2023 10:33 pm
Cool, I'll send an invite. Don't worry too much about the system, I'll guide you as needed. the core book is all you'll need to roll up your character.
Sep 25, 2023 6:22 pm
IF you still have space for one more, I'd love to join in. I played Warhammer Fantasy 1ed many many moons ago. I was a......WIZARD (with just a cigarette lighter for a thumb)
Sep 26, 2023 8:57 am
Thanks for the interest Sarge. The game has filled I’m afraid.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.