WarDomo has arrived!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 7, 2016 2:01 pm
Hey everybody. This is my first time trying PbP gaming after listening to a couple episodes on dungeon masters block and NPC cast about PbP. I started gaming when I was a kid with the D&D black box and AD&D 2e. Didn't really play much just read a lot. Mostly played Vampire and Werewolf in High School. In college, I played a bit of Exalted and was part of a Vampire LARP for a little bit.

Real life encroached on my gaming and I didn't play for years. About two years ago, I managed to bring some old gaming friends together over hangouts. Right now I'm GMing an Exalted 3E campaign over hangouts.

Really hoping PbP gives me a different outlet for playing other games. Really would like to give dnd5e a shot or... Anything really.

Happy to be hear and really looking forward to having fun. Seems like a pretty good community from what I've seen.
Aug 7, 2016 2:05 pm
Welcome (again) WarDomo! I know you've settled in a bit already, but check out the Fourms->Guides for a guide for newcomers on some tips and tricks to make your ballet here en pointe.
Aug 7, 2016 2:55 pm
Thanks!
Last edited August 7, 2016 2:56 pm
Aug 7, 2016 5:46 pm
Welcome! Happy gaming! :-)
Aug 7, 2016 7:57 pm
Welcome WarDomo! Sorry for a short post; still at GenCon, but glad to have you. Hopefully we can help you expand your gaming sphere!
Aug 9, 2016 8:45 am
Finally! We've been waiting for you to show up :) Welcome!
Aug 13, 2016 10:16 pm
Welcome!

If you were an Exalted player you might consider Gods of the Fall (Cypher system). I'm just starting up a game and no prior knowledge of the setting or the system is required if you want to poke around!
Aug 21, 2016 12:26 pm
the best thing about Gamersplane is that you can create such a great story.

Welcome and enjoy
Aug 21, 2016 3:05 pm
Hello and welcome.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.