[Recruitment] Mafia

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

OpenCustomPublic1 / dayTheSolarPrincess
This is a social deduction game based on the classic games such as Mafia and Werewolf. The ruleset has been tried and tested on a different gaming site and gathered quite a following; now we, the RPG organized crime syndicate, bring it to you! If you ever wanted to juggle three devious plots at the same time only to be backstabbed by your only friend, this game is for you.

The rules can be found here, make sure to read them.

The game is high-tempo; you are expected to be present every day.

May 23, 2023 5:57 am
Link to the game

I am running a social deduction game, similar to classic games like Mafia or Werewolf or Secret Hitler, but more complicated. The ruleset has been tried and tested on a different gaming site and gathered quite a following; now we, the RPG organized crime syndicate, bring it to you! If you ever wanted to juggle three devious plots at the same time only to be backstabbed by your only friend, this game is for you.

The Game System and Rules Version. Custom; the rules are in the game forums.

Adult Content or Controversial Themes. None, aside from the fact that you will probably be psychologically pressured in an attempt to tilt you. This is part of the game.

Game Duration and Post Frequency. This is a high-tempo game; you are expected to be present every day. The average total duration of the game is about 1-2 weeks.

Specialized Software and Resources. None are strictly required, but without a group chat like Discord or Telegram you will be at a competitive disadvantage.

Player Experience Requirements. None; the game is newbie-friendly.

How to Apply. Application rules are available on the game's page. First-come-first-serve basis.

Welcome Marginalized Groups. I don't know why the standard on this site is to include this, as every game should be LGBT friendly unless otherwise specified, but yes, this game is explicitly friendly to LGBT and any other minorities or marginalized groups.

Welcome!
Last edited May 23, 2023 10:15 am
May 25, 2023 3:34 pm
Only 12 players left)
May 26, 2023 5:35 pm
Sounds interesting. Would you happen to have a link to any past games? I'd like to see what the flow of the game is like before I commit.
May 26, 2023 6:47 pm
You can find some in this user's profile, under the tag "Мафия". Earlier games were experiments, later games will give you better info.
May 26, 2023 10:25 pm
Cool, I think I can fit it onto my plate. I sent a join request.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.