Savage Worlds Fantasy SWADE

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 25, 2023 2:02 am
Savage Worlds Fantasy SWADE

"This game is explicitly friendly to all minorities and marginalized groups.

The Pitch:
I will run Savage Worlds Fantasy SWADE RPG system.

The adventure Curtain Call a linear one shot module set in Eberron the city of Sharn.

In Curtain Call the characters investigate the mysterious disappearance of Drevan Ir’Roole a nobleman of Brelish descent. As with many things in the City of Towers, all is not what it seems.

RPG Rule System:
Savage Worlds Adventure Edition

SETTING RULES:
Born a Hero
Conviction
Creative Combat
Downtime
Wound Cap

Game Platform: Play By Post on Gamers Plane

Character Restrictions: No Evil PCs

Adventuring: PCs should be created with reasons to go on the adventure and thus play the game.

Cooperative Group Play Only: PCs should be created with the party in mind, should have a reason to cooperate and trust each other. This is a group game I am running. The PC leaves the group to do their own thing the PC thus leaves the game...

Anti-Heroes: are permitted given the criteria above is met. The anti-hero is still a hero and tends to have non traditional heroic morals and nobility. Anti-Heroes tend to be darker and more controversial. NO EVIL PCs.

Game Duration: Short-term: anticipated no more than six months hopefully less.

Post Frequency: Is casual two times per week, weekends optional. Players can more frequently. Players that post less, the game will move on without you.

Specialized Software: None

Resources: PDF or Books below.

Source Books Permitted:
-SWADE Core Rule Book
-SWADE Fantasy Companion
-(Optional) Eberron Campaign Setting for Savage Worlds

Experience: None needed. If you have questions about character creation or how my games are run please consult sourcebooks listed and Threads I have posted concerning these topics as I do not like having to repeat myself or lookup information you already have access to.

How to Apply: reply to this post that you are interested.

Adult Content: None, No Ickyness! Baseline of game is run at PG-13.

Controversial Themes: War, Political Themes, Religion, Slavery, Racism, Violence, Moral Dilemmas.

Requirements: **Communication among all should be polite and one of mutual respect. ** Zero Tolerance for Problematic Behavior! Seriously I’m not just saying this you’ll be kicked from the game so hard your grandkids will feel it!
Last edited May 25, 2023 2:23 am
May 25, 2023 2:34 am
Awesome! A chance to use the new SWADE Fantasy Companion! Thank you, thank you! By the by, if anyone needs an assist building a character, check out savaged.us.
May 25, 2023 3:06 am
Glad to be invited and looking forward to the game.
May 25, 2023 4:48 pm
I'd be thrilled to play this. I don't have the fantasy companion, but I do have the core rules.
May 26, 2023 12:34 am
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
I'd be thrilled to play this. I don't have the fantasy companion, but I do have the core rules.
I sent you an invite.
May 26, 2023 2:37 pm
I'm getting back after being forced offline dor a bit and I find SWADE and Eberron, a fun mix of my favorite things. would love to get in on this! :)
May 26, 2023 4:47 pm
Knighthawke says:
I'm getting back after being forced offline dor a bit and I find SWADE and Eberron, a fun mix of my favorite things. would love to get in on this! :)
Just sent you an invite.
May 30, 2023 1:52 pm
I'd love to play if you're still looking for players. I love Savage Worlds and have the core SWADE rules, but not the fantasy expansion or any of the setting rules you've listed.
May 30, 2023 1:59 pm
jebbrush says:
I'd love to play if you're still looking for players. I love Savage Worlds and have the core SWADE rules, but not the fantasy expansion or any of the setting rules you've listed.
Just sent you an invite.
May 30, 2023 2:10 pm
_Tripp__ says:
jebbrush says:
Just sent you an invite.
Thank you. I've just purchased the SWADE Fantasy Companion and am excited to get started!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.