The Walking Dead Universe RPG Anyone?

Jun 5, 2023 9:11 pm
Has anyone considered running or would consider playing in a campaign of TWDU from Free League (and using the Year Zero Engine)?

Ever since the beginning of the KS, I've been debating running one based in Northwest Arkansas..... while my first preference would be to play, I would consider running if noone else would...
Jun 5, 2023 10:49 pm
I think @bowlofspinach recently started a game of that, based on the Kickstarter advance copy of the rule set.
Jun 6, 2023 3:15 am
Yes, I'm currently running a little playtest of it based on the advance copy.

Aside from the fact that the searchability is tough in that document as it's not very well indexed yet, it seems like a pretty good system. We aren't very deep into the game yet, however.
Jun 6, 2023 5:47 pm
Cool, I hate that i missed out on that... :( LOL

I definitely would love to hear your thoughts on running it, esp. on here... to me, it really seems, like most of the YZE games to be a good PbP fit...
Jun 6, 2023 5:53 pm
I only recruited for it on the discord, which was a lot quicker, but of course means not everyone saw it :/

But sure, I'll keep you updated. It looks pretty solid so far (and has some great art, which is to be expected with it being a Free League book). Maybe I can even convince my players to give some thoughts once we're done with the adventure.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.