IC - For Queen and Country (Mutants & Masterminds)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 6, 2023 12:18 am
I have a thought for a Mutants & Masterminds 3E campaign set in 1885, Victorian England. A plea from Her Royal Majesty brings together the heroes (at least those local to the setting) in Her service (there may be other incentives for those not local or so heroically-minded). The heroes would begin at PL8. Would there be any interest in such a game?
Jun 6, 2023 4:45 am
Yes! Would character ideas be more 'Mystery Men' style characters vs. 'Atomic Age' supers of our modern age?
Jun 6, 2023 5:43 am
Definitely, more mystery men, though I am not averse to a time-lost or non-human character thrown into the mix. In general, though, nothing obnoxiously powerful or game-breaking. PL limits would be strictly applied.
Jun 6, 2023 6:54 am
Hello! I never played this system, but I would be very interested in trying it out!
Jun 6, 2023 6:55 am
A vampyric Hematologist sound like exactly what is needed.
Last edited June 17, 2023 12:44 am
Jun 6, 2023 12:11 pm
WhtKnt says:
Definitely, more mystery men, though I am not averse to a time-lost or non-human character thrown into the mix. In general, though, nothing obnoxiously powerful or game-breaking. PL limits would be strictly applied.
Excellent.
Jun 6, 2023 3:54 pm
Appalahi says:
Hello! I never played this system, but I would be very interested in trying it out!
You would be more than welcome to join us. I can assist with character creation if need be.
Jun 6, 2023 4:00 pm
Jomsviking says:
A vampyric Hematologist sound like exactly what is needed.
An interesting concept; a non-undead vampire (undead have no Stamina score). It will fit.
Jun 6, 2023 5:07 pm
WhtKnt says:
Appalahi says:
You would be more than welcome to join us. I can assist with character creation if need be.
Thank you!
Jun 12, 2023 8:46 pm
Heya Whtknt!

I'd also be interested in a game like this. Not sure what I want to play yet. But I've been playing since 1e, so I know the rules pretty well.

Edit: I've tooled up a cook/chef that is a descendant of King Arthur, who one day bought a new knife that was reforged from a piece of recovered scrap metal. This piece happened to be a broken shard of Excalibur, and being put in his descendant's hands reawakened a fraction of its magical powers.
Last edited June 12, 2023 10:17 pm
Jun 14, 2023 10:27 pm
Okay, we seem to have a few interested parties. Give me some time and I'll work up the game forum.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.