CurtFactor / Rhidon Axehorn

Aug 27, 2023 6:10 pm
Welcome @CurtFactor
This thread is for your character creation.
Review welcome and character creation.

If you have any questions you can post them here or if you think they are general on the Q&A
Aug 27, 2023 6:10 pm
You basically did all of that so here is a bit of a tutorial and some basic game guidelines.
[ +- ] Tutorial
Aug 27, 2023 6:11 pm
I had to accept you into the game before you could submit your character. Do so now and we can finalize things then get you started.
Aug 27, 2023 7:03 pm
Alright I'm pretty sure I added him in, please let me know if anything needs to be clarified
Aug 27, 2023 10:08 pm
He looks good. Once you are ready and post to the Who's Who thread I will start your story
Aug 27, 2023 10:42 pm
Sounds good, I just can't seem to find the button on changing who you're posting as.

Should it just be as a drop down in the Quick Reply section?
Aug 27, 2023 11:28 pm
That should now be an option right above the post text box. You had to submit and I had to approve the character, which I have now done.
Aug 28, 2023 4:42 am
Your story starts here
Sep 7, 2023 12:30 pm
You selected 2+ per week which puts you inline with another newcomer who joined recently. Would you be OK with Barley dropping into your story?
Sep 7, 2023 3:56 pm
Sounds good to me!
Sep 13, 2023 4:58 pm
I was thinking during our fight with the beast it would be cool to use the chair as an improvised shield or the chain as an impromptu weapon. For my next trait is it possible to take something like "Improvised Item Fighting" or some variant on the Martial Arts trait to do stuff like that on a regular basis?

(I'm thinking of the sort of stuff Jackie Chan does in a lot of his movies)
Sep 13, 2023 5:43 pm
How about Barfighter, you can relabel it if you like
[ +- ] Barfighter
Sep 13, 2023 7:39 pm
I like it! If it's all the same to you I'll probably just label it "Improvised Weapons" on the sheet.

Just to clarify how it works, whenever I'm using improvised weapons I get 3 actions instead of 2? Would all three actions need to involve the improvised weapon? I'm thinking for example, could I attack one opponent, move, then attack another?
Sep 13, 2023 8:02 pm
Basically you get 1 free improvised attack. The other 2 can be any standard action
Sep 14, 2023 1:10 am
Sounds good, I'll add it in
Mar 1, 2024 2:55 am
Hey @Psybermagi , just wanted to give you a heads up that I'll probably be done with the game after the current campaign in Eldergrove wraps. It's been a lot of fun, but I'm curious about a couple other systems and don't really have the bandwidth to do that on top of this game.

Rhidon's had a good run, and I'd like to see him tie up this storyline, but that will probably be it for him. You've been a great DM though and I hope to see you around.
Mar 1, 2024 4:35 am
No worries, have fun checking out other games, stories, systems, etc... Go get some variety and spice up life or at least the virtual aspect of it :)
Mar 3, 2024 4:57 pm
@CurtFactor,

Good luck on your next endeavors! I enjoyed following your adventure!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.