Good morning!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 19, 2016 12:21 am
Hey there. New to the site, but I'm interested in possibly bringing a long-term Roll20 game to this site, at least in part. To that end, I'm interested in trying a game or two to see how the site works.

I'm a long-time roleplayer, with experience in play-by-post RP and RPGs. I run a 13th Age conversion of the Jade Regent AP on Roll20 and a EotE game for my friends in Japan. I'd like to get some time in as a PC, if I can. I'm interested in anything, so hit me up if you need an extra player and have an interesting game on your hands!

Very nice to meet you, and hope to play with you soon.
Aug 19, 2016 12:23 am
Welcome!
Aug 19, 2016 12:40 am
Welcome!
Aug 19, 2016 12:50 am
Welcome Ojousama. Interesting to hear of a conversion from Roll20. What's the rationale? Game slowing and hard to get time together online? PbP is a great solution, just curious.
Aug 19, 2016 2:30 am
Hi Qralloq!

Yeah, It's mostly the difficulty of finding a time for five adults to meet regularly, compounded by the fact that I live across an ocean from my group. Weeknights for them are the beginning of working hours here, and my weeknights are around 4-5 AM back in Chicago. My plan is to run more story-heavy sections of the game in PbP, any big set-piece combats or dungeon crawls in Roll20, and meet up whenever the fates allow for in-person sessions. A bit hectic, I'll admit, but whatever works!
Aug 19, 2016 4:15 am
Welcome ojousama! Makes me wanna relearn Japanese...

Glad to have you on board, and I'd love to help you workout the PbP/Roll20 mix, and hear how it goes! One nice thing that's become an aspect of GP is if you're interested in trying a new system, a lot of the games that get run here are new player friendly, with GMs often helping people learn a game they've never tried before! Of course, 13th Age and SWFFG are both systems on GP for you to play! I'd love to see more 13th Age around here!
Aug 19, 2016 2:16 pm
Welcome, Ojousama! Happy gaming!
Aug 19, 2016 3:14 pm
Welcome!
Aug 19, 2016 3:38 pm
Greetings!
Aug 20, 2016 8:33 pm
Welcome :)
Aug 21, 2016 12:24 pm
a 4am game on the weekend is one of those things I always talked about getting because its the gaem my kid and wife are asleep and wouldn't complain I am gaming :-)

welcome to the site. enjo all the fun that is had here
Aug 21, 2016 3:05 pm
Hello and welcome.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.