'GM' tag in 'Retired Games' list

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 28, 2023 12:56 pm
Just an idea that I think might be useful.
In the list of Retired Games, it would be great to have a 'GM' tag displayed next to the games of which a user was the GM.
At present, all games (as Player or GM) are listed the same way.
[ +- ] screengrab of RETIRED GAMES
(Rationale: I sometimes retrieve material from past [Retired] games I ran, either to run the same adventure with a different group, or simply to reuse a NPC or image...)

By 'GM tag' I mean something...
[ +- ] ...similar to these ones
Last edited October 28, 2023 1:04 pm
Oct 28, 2023 1:35 pm
I'm new here...but a player tag might be useful too for the same reasons...retrieving past character details that you may wish to reuse in another game.

I play on another site that keeps a list on your home page of games you were a part of.
Oct 28, 2023 3:34 pm
(well, anything not tagged as GM would be a game in which one is a Player)
Oct 28, 2023 7:03 pm
Well, that shows you just how new I am 😂

How about the name of the character used? Lol
Last edited October 28, 2023 7:05 pm
Oct 29, 2023 12:08 am
Your characters are stored seperatly from the game anyway so even if the game is retired you can access them. (Some I know like to name them by the game name rather than character name which would make it easier)
Oct 29, 2023 10:31 am
*goes and sits in the corner with a dunce hat on*

LOL :)
Oct 29, 2023 12:56 pm
That's true, @Sardis you can always access your characters from the menu at the top of any page (icon with the persons , first left), whether or not they are in a Retired game

(and no dunce hats around here, all questions are good! 😅)
Feb 18, 2024 4:53 am
Dr_B says:
That's true, @Sardis you can always access your characters from the menu at the top of any page (icon with the persons , first left), whether or not they are in a Retired game

(and no dunce hats around here, all questions are good! 😅)
If they weren't I'd have the permanent hat

You do not have permission to post in this thread.