Looking for D&D5E and FFG SW GMs to replace me

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 24, 2016 11:11 am
Hi everybody!

My schedule is stopping me from getting on to Gmaersplane as often as I need to and now the forums are looking a bit intimidating with all of the red GP logos. I think I need to cut right back on my commitments here.

Is anybody willing to take over the games I am GMing? I have two games of Lost Mines of Phandelver running, both with very good, eager groups of players. There are also two FFG Star Wars games running, each of which is at an early stage. I hate to leave the groups hanging because the characters and situations seem to be so much fun.

Can anybody help out?
Aug 24, 2016 11:50 am
I'd be willing to take on of the lost mines off your hands, depending on how easily I pick up that group I may consider the other. Not confident enough with star wars FFG to pick up a campaign midway through though.
Aug 24, 2016 5:30 pm
I might be able to pick up an FFG SW Game. Any links so I can get a quick review and see if I can lend a hand?
Aug 24, 2016 11:08 pm
I can take the other Phandelver game, if you like. I'm already running one, so it won't be too much extra work.
Aug 25, 2016 2:30 am
Hrm. The Corellian one basically has all the players I have in my other games -- so it might not be a good idea to THEM for me to pick that one up. :) No need making them more tired of me in FFG land than they already are. The other one might work as a pick-up. What year is it taking place? Since Alderaan is gone it looks like ~0ABY? Is it later than that?
Aug 25, 2016 6:57 am
Falryx; I hadn't decided on an exact year, but it's somewhere between Episodes IV and V.

Genisisect and Marithyme; do either of you have a preference? The Swashbucklers are just finishing up their first encounter with Redbrands and the other group are finishing Cragmaw Hideout.
Aug 25, 2016 9:28 am
I think I'll take the Fandango group
Aug 25, 2016 11:09 am
Certainly. I tried adding you as a player (so I can then set you as GM) but the invite button isn't working on my phone. Can you apply to the game please?
Aug 25, 2016 11:11 am
You'll need to add another spot so I can apply
Aug 25, 2016 1:26 pm
falryx says:
Hrm. The Corellian one basically has all the players I have in my other games -- so it might not be a good idea to THEM for me to pick that one up. :) No need making them more tired of me in FFG land than they already are. The other one might work as a pick-up. What year is it taking place? Since Alderaan is gone it looks like ~0ABY? Is it later than that?
It's been mostly me and Darth, Phatom when he's back...
Aug 25, 2016 2:05 pm
Okay, Genisisect has been appointed GM for Lost Mine Fandango. Thanks again.

I have added spaces into Sword Coast Swashbuckling and Star Wars: Jedi Misfits and will appoint Marithyme and Falryx as GM when you apply (sorry, the Invite button still doesn't seem to work).

If we don't have a volunteer for the other game, Star Wars: The Corellian Cell, I can continue to administer it. Taking the other three off my hands is a big weight off!
Aug 25, 2016 3:26 pm
Applied and all caught up on reading. Can you PM me the HPs for everyone in the fight at the current point?
Aug 25, 2016 4:32 pm
Ok. I applied to the misfits. Once in, I'll introduce myself and whatnot and make sure the players are cool with the transfer. :)
Aug 25, 2016 6:56 pm
Okay Falryx, you're in!

Marithyme, I'll need to pm you tomorrow. Can't get back to my computer tonight.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.