[Recruiting, 5E] Unto the darkness

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDungeons & Dragons 5thPrivate6 / weekArkada
eternal darkness, cramped corridors, and stripped of your gear, you awaken deep in a unknown dungeon stripped of all your belongings. In order to survive you'll have to rely on each other and your own luck. (Im a first time GM here looking for a place to run after my local game store was deemed not profitable and closed down, im a novice still but learned a great deal during that time and want to try something different.)

Nov 20, 2023 8:43 am
Hey all, So let me start this by saying im new to the site thanks to reddits recommendations. My local game store closed down due to being deemed not profitable so the owners decided to pursue other avenues. I am a still novice GM who was running a game at the time andduring that time i learned a good deal about the game and have been wanting to run a PBP somewhere for awhile but have largely put it off till now.

System: Fifth edition, Starting 1st level, Stats are rolled - 4D6, get rid of lowest

Party size: Max of 4

Story: You awaken deep in a unknown dungeon with no memory and everything but the clothes on your back stripped away. You'll set out to explore the dungeon and hopefully find a way out, however it won't be all so simple as everything shifts around you and eyes peer at you from the shadows.

Posting: I want to do at least 6 posts each week however this may vary due to things such as work.

I hope this is enough info for everyone! it's 2AM and i have a raging headache however i will be back tomorrow afternoon to check the post. Thanks to everyone and i hope to see you soon!
Nov 20, 2023 11:55 am
What races and classes will you be allowing?

Regardless I'm interested.
Nov 20, 2023 1:30 pm
What is an adventurer to do? That must have been a mean martini. I'm good.
Nov 20, 2023 2:48 pm
Posting interest.
Nov 20, 2023 2:48 pm
Popping in to say welcome to Gamers' Plane! Glad you joined us, feel free to follow up on the various threads and also chat on our Discord as well!
Nov 20, 2023 4:45 pm
I'd be interested in joining
Nov 20, 2023 7:17 pm
Plenty of interest, myself included.
Nov 20, 2023 7:20 pm
JoshuaMabry says:
What races and classes will you be allowing?

Regardless I'm interested.
any of the basic official ones, im open to allowing some of the races and such present in future books however i'd need to look over it first
Nov 20, 2023 7:25 pm
BedzoneII says:
Popping in to say welcome to Gamers' Plane! Glad you joined us, feel free to follow up on the various threads and also chat on our Discord as well!
Do you have a link to this discord? I can't seem to find it
Nov 20, 2023 7:25 pm
Welcome Arkada. It's fun here! Looks like you got some good interest. Wish I wasn't already spread out across a few games. Have fun with this one!
Nov 20, 2023 7:32 pm
Arkada says:
BedzoneII says:
Do you have a link to this discord? I can't seem to find it
Here you go
Nov 20, 2023 7:49 pm
Sent out invites to those of you who were interested in the game, that leaves 4/4 if everyone accepts. thanks for all the interest everyone and thanks for the discord invite!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.