Interest Check: Don’t Dead | Open Inside

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

KCC

Nov 23, 2023 6:57 am
The Walking Dead RPGhttps://i.imgur.com/RVS5T7S.jpgThe System: I’ve just recently received my copy of the Walking Dead RPG from Free League and am looking to jump right into running a game of it!

The Pitch: I would usually run one of the shorter scenarios through PbP, and may very well do so here! I am quite interested in parts of the system that come in to play outside of the quick one-shot scenarios though!

The Length: I like to keep games short and snappy! I’d aim for one post a day, with the game intended to last no longer than 4-5 months. Shorter if things go smooth, longer of things go as they usually do during PbP!

The Themes: The game will be quite heavy on violence, language and all that stuff. It’s built into the system, and it also aligns with how I tend to play my games.

The Process: Simply post below if you are interested. I won’t use a ‘first-come, first-serve’ system, as I know that can be very frustrating to people that miss the first few hours of an interest check!
Last edited November 23, 2023 10:54 am
Nov 23, 2023 7:04 am
I would be up for it. I already ran a one-shot of the game on here before but I'd be interested in trying it from the player side as well. But feel free to give priority to other people if you get lots of interest.
Nov 23, 2023 9:35 am
I'd potentially be interested in playing.
Nov 23, 2023 3:15 pm
I absolutely want in on this! We had a game a while back that fell apart as it was just starting, and I would love a real shot at it.
Nov 23, 2023 8:14 pm
Ditto, MaJunior! Especially if given the chance to play the character I've already invested time in creating for our shared last game that never really happened.
Last edited November 23, 2023 8:15 pm
Nov 23, 2023 11:28 pm
I would also be interested in joining. This game has been on my short list of systems to try for a few months, further bolstered by some of the stories I've heard from others who recently ran/played it.
Nov 26, 2023 4:18 pm
If your still accepting future zombie food, I'm in.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.