Chronicles of Grimwald (Worldbuilding)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 1, 2023 9:58 pm
https://i.imgur.com/qomsxSK.jpg

Hi all.

I am looking for collaborators for a setting called Grimwald, focusing on a region known as Grimwald or The Lost Lands, which was once a great unified realm, where all manner of fantasy beings lived together in relative peace and harmony, but which fell due to some kind of yet undefined epic calamity, and was turned into an eerie, supposedly cursed, monster-haunted wilderness. Regardless of what happened to The Lost Lands, they have been cut off from the rest of the world for centuries, due to the effects of the yet undefined calamity, but something has recently changed, allowing for adventurers to finally enter and explore its lands, which are said to be full of riches and relics, but also full of deadly monsters and strange eldritch magic.

As you can probably tell, if familiar with those settings, Grimwald is undeniably inspired by Symbaroum and Forbidden Lands, but I want to make it its own, with lots of unique features and lore, and I am now looking for collaborators to help me flesh out the setting, and make it interesting, enticing and unique.

I have yet to decide on what roleplaying system to use for the setting, and am contemplating making a unique system for it, so rules-crafting could also be part of the collaborative work.

If this sounds like something that might interest you, let me know, and I will send you an invite to a Discord server I've made for the purpose of creating this new setting.

Later, I wild most likely host (or co-host with one or more of the collaborators) a PbP game set in the setting, here on GamersPlane.

Kind regards,
Aganazzar
Dec 3, 2023 5:03 am
I am always up for world-building! Consider me interested.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.