[Closed] [Pathfinder 2e Remaster] Rusthenge

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 6, 2023 12:50 am
Hello, everyone!

I'm a new PF2e GM looking to jump into the Rusthenge adventure after having done the beginner box to learn the ropes.

I will be running this game on Foundry VTT - it will still be a play-by-post game using Foundry's chat, meaning it will NOT be mobile-friendly.

We currently have 3 players.

Activity:
- American time zones preferred (meaning the entire American continent)
- Little to no activity on weekends and holidays
- Please check the game a few times a day, as Foundry doesn't really do notifications (will work to improve this)
- Posting frequency: I tend to lean on a conversational style rather than long-form posts from everyone, with most messages falling under 150 words and 2-3 messages from each player each day. I'm sure we'll have quieter days and more active days.

Content warning:
Quote:

Rusthenge involves elements that focus on a supernatural disease that weakens the body and brings decay to objects carried and worn, but this affliction being a disease isn’t a load-bearing part of the plot. If the group is uncomfortable including themes of disease, they can recontextualize the affliction as a curse, a slowly-moving poison, or simply as a sinister transmutation effect born from a region of the Abyss.
Adventure summary:
Quote:

The ruins of Rusthenge have stood silent vigil over the southern coastline of Chakikoth Isle for eons, dating back to the era of the runelords of ancient Thassilon. The town of Iron Harbor was built in Rusthenge's shadow, but now that New Thassilon has risen from the depths of the distant past, the old ruins are coming under unexpected scrutiny. Something sinister is afoot in Rusthenge, and it falls to a brand new band of adventurers to learn the truth of the ancient evil that stirs deep within its long-abandoned halls! This adventure also includes new items and character backgrounds, as well as a pair of new monsters tied to the region's notorious history.
I strongly suggest you choose one of these backgrounds, since it may be difficult to come up with a reason for being in Chakikoth Isle:
https://2e.aonprd.com/Backgrounds.aspx?q=osprey&include-rarities=rare&sort=name-asc&display=table&columns=pfs+ability+skill+feat+rarity+summary+source

If you're interested, please tell me (privately, if you wish):
1. Why are you interested in this game?
2. How often would you be able to post, taking into account you must use a desktop browser?
3. Would you be willing/able to try some live-text sessions?
Last edited December 9, 2023 4:07 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.