*Full* CoC The Haunting (Learning Game)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 23, 2023 11:18 am
Looking for a handful of brave investigators to join this scenario set in Boston in the year 1920.

You are going to be hired to investigate an old house in 1920s Boston—rumor has it that it may be haunted!

Specifically gathering players new to the game, so if you've always wanted to give it a shot, now's your chance. Game will kick off in January 2024. Daily posting expected.
Last edited December 23, 2023 11:06 pm
Dec 23, 2023 3:48 pm
I am neither a particularly big fan of horror nor Lovecraft —only read a few stories— but I have been tempted to try CoC for a long time and heard good things about 7e. I believe I should have the 7e books (Investigator's and Keeper's), but have not read them yet, if I get into a game, that will motivate me to actually work through them.

If you have space when the time comes, I would like to try this.

Thank you for continually offering this for us ignorant ones.
Dec 23, 2023 5:02 pm
Hello, I am new to CoC and have recently started reading through the Handbook. I would very much like to join your game if you’d have me. Daily post shouldn’t be a problem.
Dec 23, 2023 8:28 pm
Happy to have you both! Invites sent
Dec 23, 2023 8:56 pm
I would also like to join. I have never played CoC but always have wanted to.
Dec 23, 2023 9:10 pm
Hey,

I've always wanted to play a game of CoC but I never got the chance to, I would be super interested in joining!
Dec 23, 2023 9:36 pm
Excellent, looks like we have our team! Look out for invites and we can get started on character generation
Dec 24, 2023 5:16 am
Ah, that was quick. Keep me in mind if anyone drops out. I have read the Haunting, though.
Dec 24, 2023 10:21 am
Hey McB, I didn’t reach out for this one as I want complete newbies to the game.
Dec 25, 2023 1:27 am
Knifesedgegames says:
Hey McB, I didn’t reach out for this one as I want complete newbies to the game.
No worries at all. I'll keep an eye out for future games. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.