interest check: more world of darkness games

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 30, 2016 4:25 pm
hoo boy. I know I'm a glutton for punishment, but after the recent humble bundle deal and the resurrection of White Wolf publishing AND the Grand Masquerade going on in New Orleans this weekend I want to recapture my roleplaying glory days and run world of darkness games!

anyone interested in a dark ages game where the players are the only vampires in the city?

anyone want to be a werewolf?

anyone interested in being a vampire in Victorian London?

let's discuss!
Last edited August 30, 2016 4:27 pm
Aug 30, 2016 4:33 pm
We may need to coordinate an intervention for you ;) I would answer yes to all of those, but I'm a bit overcommitted at the moment
Aug 30, 2016 6:13 pm
Damn, all of those sound great. I was thinking of running a Werewolf or Victorian Age Vampire game, too. Maybe we both need interventions.
Last edited August 30, 2016 6:13 pm
Aug 30, 2016 6:14 pm
how about you run the Victorian age one and I'll run dark ages?
Aug 30, 2016 8:02 pm
Divide and conquer the past. I like it!
Aug 30, 2016 8:17 pm
go for it, bro. so anyone else on this site interested in a dark ages: vampire game?
Aug 31, 2016 10:29 am
Never played the dark ages. Played werewolf and vampire both in my younger years and would love to recapture a portion of my youth. If it's just a setting change and no major rules change then I should be ok.
Aug 31, 2016 2:10 pm
there's nothing hugely different with the crunch, just a couple of slightly different discipline powers, the addition of Koldunic Sorcery and Abyss Sorcery. and the dual weapon rules are different. if you played vampire years ago you'll ease right in.

I will be using the v20 dark ages rules and setting, so if you can familiarize yourself with it, please do
Aug 31, 2016 2:31 pm
I'm down. Which WW/OP games were you looking to run?
Aug 31, 2016 3:33 pm
we're going to do with v20 dark ages: vampire. sound good to you?

the concept I have in my head is a group of vampires escaping something (the war of Princes, the tremere/tzimice war, any number of skirmishes) and they all flee to a small village somewhere in what is now northern italy. this village is so small and new that there have never been vampires here until now. the players will have to compete or cooperate for resources, food, and influence.

I'm not looking for a game where all the players are hostile and violent toward each other ( at least not all the time), but it would be cool to see how you all work together to survive and maybe coax the village to grow and develop and protect it from outside threats.

sound good?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.