[closed] Guilded Adventures DND 5e

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 11, 2024 12:32 am
https://i.imgur.com/PoFqBl0.jpg

Looking for some players that would like some good ol dungeon crawls. Starting at level 5 you are part of a guild that takes on a wide variety of jobs from cleaning some rats in a basement to finding and destroying mindflayer run cities and everything in between. You decide on what missions you take and what routes you want to take. (Hint most likely first dungeon will be The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan which has a decent amount of puzzles but its up to yall to decide). Going to run some printed adventures however there will be minor modifications in regards to difficulty and treasures to better suit the group.

https://i.imgur.com/iy4SY0U.jpg

Start at level 5 and your choice of uncommon magic item (or gamble it away for a chance at a rare)

Your text to link here...
Last edited January 11, 2024 2:36 pm
Jan 11, 2024 1:04 am
Posting interest!
Jan 11, 2024 1:39 am
Cleric of Storms with a Trident of Fish Command
Jan 11, 2024 3:38 am
Oh yes I would like to jump on in with a rogue half-elf
Jan 11, 2024 4:54 am
Interested!
Jan 11, 2024 11:06 am
I'm interested in The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan if posting rate is once per day or close to that.
But i've red and even run a few chapters from candlekeep mysteries - if you plan to include any of them - I may need to step back, but that's quite a way to go though.
Jan 11, 2024 1:17 pm
As two of my games just ended, I would love to pick up on your offer Tasrek.

Have lots of character ideas, but leaning towards druid right now. :)
Jan 11, 2024 1:34 pm
Sounds like a plan looks like we have enough people right here so posting is closed for now.

@greyword we can just skip the candle keep mysteries if you've already played it. We can change things up accordingly with how the group is. That's not a problem
Jan 11, 2024 1:42 pm
I will say that if a spot opens up, I'd be happy to play. If there's a waiting list, be so kind as to add me to it?
Jan 11, 2024 2:19 pm
@majunior yeah I'll definitely put you on the waiting list in case people drop out. It may be a little while as with one applied in my dms and one applied while I was closing it out. I'm going to let all 7 play for now as I'm sure there will be some people dropping out due to the game being too fast/too slow, not liking the story, GM style, life events etc. but I will message you once it's open again
Jan 11, 2024 2:24 pm
Much obliged!
Jan 11, 2024 4:58 pm
Tasrek you can add my name to the long waiting list. Gotta hate mindflayers.
Last edited January 11, 2024 4:59 pm
Jan 11, 2024 9:02 pm
@genecortess oh I understand that for sure. Almost had a tpk of level 20 players all with legendary gear going down to a mindflayer colony since they thought low cr means it will be easy. I'd much rather right a terrask that a bunch of mindflayer on their turf

You do not have permission to post in this thread.