[CLOSED] Want to play test a fantasy game?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedMythiriaPrivate1 / daysquid
This is a play test of Mythiria, a fiction first rules lite system. The goal is to run a short game for purposes of testing the system out. Depending on how it goes and how everyone feels, we could expand it.

You can download the rules for free from itch.io.

Jan 20, 2024 2:13 pm
I wanted to see if there is any interest in short game of Mythiria which is a rules-lite fantasy game that uses a player facing d6 dice pool for it's core mechanic. For full disclosure, it is a game I created.

Perhaps a short dungeon crawl or simple adventure with 2-4 players just to test things out? New players welcome!
Last edited January 24, 2024 6:30 pm
Jan 21, 2024 12:14 pm
Heya, I would be happy to try it out. The system looks pretty fun.
Jan 21, 2024 1:53 pm
Great! What type of characters do you usually like to play?
Jan 21, 2024 2:30 pm
I'm curious enough to give it a try. My favorite kinds of characters are normally sorcerers, clerics, and gishes (warriors with magic they use to augment themselves)
Jan 21, 2024 2:52 pm
squid says:
Great! What type of characters do you usually like to play?
I am thinking a rougishor archer character or maybe some kind of support. Or maybe a mixture. I'd like to see what other players are up to first I guess.
Jan 21, 2024 2:58 pm
Ok, since we have 2 I will create a game and setup a chat area so we can discuss the game further.

FYI: The games I run are PG-13 and the X-card is available. Also, the game is collaborative so we should be respectful of everyone.
Jan 21, 2024 3:13 pm
I'm interested Squid. I do like to try out rules lite games. I tend to try a little bit of everything in games, gravitating to new features I'm unfamiliar with.
Jan 21, 2024 3:15 pm
Qralloq says:
I'm interested Squid. I do like to try out rules lite games. I tend to try a little bit of everything in games, gravitating to new features I'm unfamiliar with.
Awesome! The game should be up shortly.
Jan 21, 2024 3:20 pm
I'm interested. I keep peeking!

Maybe some sort of warrior, then.
Jan 21, 2024 3:21 pm
Neil says:
I'm interested. I keep peeking!

Maybe some sort of warrior, then.
Sweet! We have 4.
Last edited January 21, 2024 3:22 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.