The Grand Masquerade in New Orleans this weekend

Sep 1, 2016 8:11 pm
today is the first day of White Wolf's huge annual even, the grand masquerade in new orleans. tols of LARP events, people in odd costumes going on cemetery tours, and the first grand masquerade since white wolf was purchased by paradox interactive. anyone else think that a huge damn announcement will be made over the weekend? White wolf has said that they want to release a AAA game in the future, could they be announcing something related to this? a sequal the vampire: the masquerade bloodlines would make me sell my furniture to buy a computer that could run it.
Sep 2, 2016 4:57 pm
So what you're saying is you don't want to see videos surface on Youtube of a someone waking through the crowd with some voice over narration, their facebook page with posts about if you've seen this person, their twitter being tagged by said person as they enjoy themselves in New Orleans, or a hidden area on their website of promo trailers of something? Oh an you don't want this person for the promotion handing out a promo card with information on the announcement or a QR code for a promo item.

I mean I would but that's me.

Sounds like it'll be fun, if you're out and about take pictures. XD
Sep 2, 2016 5:02 pm
oh, I'm not there, just watching facebook and twitter for updates...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.