SW Edge of the Empire: Seeking reinforcements

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 27, 2024 4:59 pm
Hello all,

We've got a Star Wars EotE game that's been running for 2 years. We've lost and added players a couple times but we're currently down to two folks. Both of them are from the original group. We have the swashbuckling gunslinger smuggler and a Tech droid... :)

Post rate is around 3+ a week, weekend posting is rare. Laid back Star Wars thrill seekers seeking same.
Jan 27, 2024 5:10 pm
Oh boy! I’ve GMd SWD20 and started GMing the intro adventure for EoTE once but it didn’t take off. Would love to play!

I’ve got several (nine actually… I’ve been sitting on these a long time) character ideas ready to go. Of those, these few might fit best with the group:
- Trandoshan Bounty Hunter Gadgeteer
- Twi’lek Colonist Politico
- Gand Explorer Fringer
- Squib Smuggler Thief
Last edited January 29, 2024 10:22 pm
Jan 27, 2024 7:39 pm
I'm game. I've tried to run a face in a couple of Star Wars games that fizzled out, so I'd be happy to resurrect one of those concepts. (Either an Entrepreneur running a ponzi scheme, or a slimy lawyer type.)

Of course, if you'd rather bring in new blood, feel free to give the nod to someone else.
Jan 29, 2024 1:19 pm
Hey,
Is this game still recruiting? I Haven't played in years and would love to play again.
Jan 30, 2024 4:57 am
Hi, are you still looking for players?
I'm new to ttrpg and pbp but a big Star wars nerd.
So if you're okay with noobs, I'd be interested.
Jan 30, 2024 4:15 pm
Been theory-crafting a lawyer type. Could be Matlock, could be Saul Goodman, depending on the vibe of the game.

Time to start a second game, Esidrix! ;)
Jan 31, 2024 1:08 pm
Hey guys, I'll send out some invites. Thank you for the interest.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.