[IC][D&D5e] Themebased group, rotating GM

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 30, 2024 12:18 pm
I like the idea of going back and doing some in the past after playing in the future, but one challenge I see is what happens if someone plays as the burned-beard dude, and then dies? We can’t predict what will happen in those past sessions.
Jan 30, 2024 12:58 pm
Thunder_Lungz says:
I like the idea of going back and doing some in the past after playing in the future, but one challenge I see is what happens if someone plays as the burned-beard dude, and then dies? We can’t predict what will happen in those past sessions.
Everyone dies eventually, if he still hasn't had his beard burned off yet there might be a little bit of need for finagling, especially if there wasn't fire already in the scene, although someone dying hopefully epically would be more likely to be mentioned than what happened to his beard while he was dying.

I think the most Important thing is anything you say is true as a player, or in the case of a later age GM as a GM shouldn't bind the other GM inti the kind of story that they are going to tell. eg. If there was somehow no fire in part 1 then his beard would already have to have been burned off before the played out part of the story.
Jan 30, 2024 3:12 pm
I'd be absolutely up for everything you said before!
Jan 31, 2024 7:30 am
I'm sorry to say that due to real life complications, I will not have the energy to take charge of this project in the near future
[ +- ] if you really wanna know
Jan 31, 2024 12:10 pm
Sorry to hear about that! I hope you’re able to find some relief and maybe some day we’ll get to play together.
Jan 31, 2024 1:46 pm
This would be a perfect game for heritage weapons. Each iteration are some ability related to the character or challenges they overcame in that campaign

You do not have permission to post in this thread.