[Recrutment Closed] Circus face challenging in PF2

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedPathfinder2ePrivate1 / dayYullyBear
The circus of Wayward Wonders split from The Celestial Menagerie, headed by Mistress Dusklight, a cruel catfolk abusive to her employee and downright sadistic to the many animals she exhibits, this is the reason why the circus was formed.

The Circus of Wayward Wonders is ready for its first public show in the little town of Abberton on the Isle of Erran in the Starstone Isles, presented by Thunder its Leader.

This game includes a meta-game to help circus to thrive, and the game has an investigation part.

Feb 12, 2024 8:04 pm
Welcome,

I plan to start a campaign starting in a circus facing many challenges.

The circus of Wayward Wonders split from The Celestial Menagerie, headed by Mistress Dusklight, a cruel catfolk abusive to her employee and downright sadistic to the many animals she exhibits, this is the reason why the circus was formed.

The Circus of Wayward Wonders is ready for its first public show in the little town of Abberton on the Isle of Erran in the Starstone Isles, presented by Thunder its Leader.

All characters must be part of the Circus, whether as performer or support cast, or even part of the Sideshow of Everyday Marvels lead by the Professor.

An indépendant second layer to the adventure is to manage the circus and try to make it grow in reputation to become one of the largest one in the area (optional for anyone willing)

So send in the Clowns ! ... don't bother they're here !
Last edited March 6, 2024 6:38 am
Feb 13, 2024 12:38 am
Might I check whether you're using the PF2.5 revised content, or the pre-Remaster rules?

I'm interested in trying the system out, though I haven't played PF2 before.
Last edited February 13, 2024 12:39 am
Feb 13, 2024 3:53 am
I am interested. I love the idea of a circus setting and I enjoy PF2 too. It's been a while since I've played a PF2 game.
Feb 13, 2024 6:22 am
I believe it is the regular 2nd édition
Feb 13, 2024 6:28 am
I am interested but I have recently read the PF 2 Player core which I think is the Pathfinder 2 remaster. So, I am familiar with the remaster rules, and if you have a free slot, I would love to join.
Feb 13, 2024 7:06 am
After reading the initial pitch I would be interested in playing the remastered witch. She would have a small tent on the circus ground doing fortune telling and tend to some big animal. The equivalent of the elephant that she would ride around during parade and show.
Feb 13, 2024 4:19 pm
So we are using both the remastered and the regular 2e as sourcebooks? I don't think the remaster is the same as the original 2e. My understanding is that changes were made due to the OGL controversy.

https://rpgbot.net/p2/remaster-transition-guide/#why-did-this-happen
Feb 13, 2024 4:21 pm
I'd like to join if there's room. Either as a pugilist/strongman (I guess a fighter), or an inventor that tires to keep the show running.
Feb 13, 2024 7:19 pm
I am familiar with Remaster rules though I am new to it, so I guess it won't be a problem. I would love to join.
Feb 13, 2024 7:46 pm
I am playing with the rules I have, I do not believe they are the remastered ones, it is the 2019 version, and I have the Advenced Player's Handbook which includes the Witch.

Rules are mine, if they do not check with a book, they stick. If you think they are not right or faire we may briefly discuss them but the decision is mine ; and don't be afraid to do so, I am wrong plenty enough time.
Feb 13, 2024 11:25 pm
If there is still room, I'd be interested in joining for original PF2. What I have in mind to play is a monk working as a handyman around the circus.
Last edited February 13, 2024 11:26 pm
Feb 13, 2024 11:35 pm
I'll.look at the book tomorrow and pick who my PC will be.
Feb 27, 2024 7:47 pm
I need a fourth player to begin the story.
Feb 27, 2024 9:15 pm
I am interested.
I have not played PF2 and have a little PF1 experience.
I have an idea foe a character but would need help making it.
Last edited February 27, 2024 9:16 pm
Feb 27, 2024 9:21 pm
Welcome then to a new circus, I will be happy to help you.
Mar 3, 2024 2:20 am
Curious if this is still recruiting? I would be interested in playing a Summoner of some sort, I am familiar with the PF2E ruleset ... I am curious if you would be using any optional rules, such as Free Archetype?

Not integral to the character, but would present more options for the player ... anyways if still recruiting let me know and I would be glad to whip up a character.
Mar 5, 2024 6:20 am
Yes I am still, but check the rules before creating a character I accept only rules from Core Rule and Advanced Player's Guide. Your character must be a part of circus as crew or performer as you want and I do offer one free archetype.
Mar 5, 2024 10:05 pm
Oooo.... Would there happen to be space for another? I've been dying to play some Pathfinder 2e! I've got few concepts for performers in the wing.
Mar 6, 2024 6:37 am
Yes AbbyssalChimera I invite you and close inscriptions

You do not have permission to post in this thread.