karabooo / Mina Tokala-Croille

load previous
Apr 11, 2024 1:20 pm
Thanks for the level-up! I think I'd might like to develop "Psionic Minor mental abilities or psionic attack at any range."

Does the "or" in the above sentence imply I have to pick one or the other?

In my mind, psionic ability (sense and project mental energy) implies reading thoughts/minds (mental pictures & words) and telepathy. Let me know if I'm wrong about that.

I'd like for Mina's empathic emotion & healing abilities to still be connected with physical touch. It sounded like those could be boosted to +2 once I make this split. Is that true?
Apr 11, 2024 2:24 pm
Psionic allows minor telekinesis short range telepathy, detecting life/intellect, and psychic attacks
Healer is touch based 2 HP, or Poison, or disease

Minor tweaks from the standard abilities can be made to allow Mina to "feel" more. I will get to the details after work.
Apr 14, 2024 8:25 pm
[ +- ] Healer
[ +- ] Psychic
Possible Tweak for Mina
TBD
[ +- ] Psychic details
Apr 24, 2024 1:56 pm
Sure, I'm down with this. :)
May 8, 2024 4:22 am
Mina is a Veteran but never picker her weapon mastery. As she is not the combative type, and does not seem to have any interest in becoming one, so I am open to non-standard character development.

You can't replace weapon mastery with another trait but I will allow some other feature for your character. See possible options below
1. Combat Awareness : You are perpetually aware of things others miss. Once per round you can roll a test to sense things during combat without expending an action
2. Elusive Target: Your avoidance of conflict is second nature. Tests for evasion automatically gain focus (success on 4 or higher)
3. Combat Medic: You move twice as fast in the service of others. If you heal an ally you can immediately move without expending an action.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.