Interest Check: Salvage Union

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 29, 2024 4:24 am
Played this game at a con recently and despite it being kind of a disastrous session, I fell head 'oer heels in lurve with the system, setting, and soul of the game. So, not certain I'm running this on GP vs. live yet, and certainly not sure of when I might run it, but I figured the first step here was to see if anyone else has it, has read it, and has interest in it...

https://i.imgur.com/CIlIZ1P.jpeg
Feb 29, 2024 6:11 am
I read the QuickStart rules and it sounds awesome! If you decide on PBP I’m certainly in.
Feb 29, 2024 6:15 am
I picked up the pdf at the Kickstarter, but haven't read through it. It kinda reminded me of Rey in The Force Awakens - scavenging parts from abandoned ships to keep your mech running. I would be interested in joining a game.
Feb 29, 2024 6:21 am
I skimmed over the quick start and liked the setting, would also be interested in playing.
Feb 29, 2024 7:31 am
Oh this sounds liek it could be interesting. If you do run obo if I have space would be interested in joining!
Feb 29, 2024 9:59 am
Mech scrapper game? I would join in a heartbeat
Last edited February 29, 2024 9:59 am
Feb 29, 2024 11:29 am
I would be interested in joining a game in the future.
Feb 29, 2024 1:50 pm
Here to say I love the setting, and have been intrigued by the rules for quite a while. Glad you're giving it a go!
Feb 29, 2024 3:46 pm
Alright! So between the interest expressed here and a few people pinging me directly, looks like plenty of folks willing to get involved in some far-future stompy mech salvaging in the wastelands. Those who have played in my games before will know that I like to keep the groups fairly small (generally no more than four players) — so apologies in advance for not being able to accommodate everyone who is interested in this little gem of a game.

(BTW, still feel free to speak up if you haven’t yet — It’ll be a little while before I think seriously about launching the game, and about who I’ll take on as players. We can all use this thread as a general signal for interest in the game, and other folks running it can mine the vein here for potential players!)

This also tells me, btw, that GP needs more mecha games generally…
Feb 29, 2024 5:58 pm
I'd be in depending on game load when and if it happens.
Feb 29, 2024 6:32 pm
Read the Quickstart blurb on DriveThru and it sounds like a cool setting and storyline. Have to pick it up so I can check out the rules.
Feb 29, 2024 9:43 pm
Harrigan says:

This also tells me, btw, that GP needs more mecha games generally…
One day I will stop being lazy and open a Lancer game, one day....
Mar 1, 2024 1:59 pm
Always down for futuristic survival games.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.