Crown & Skull - GM & players needed.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 2, 2024 1:11 pm
Hi Folks,

I would like to generate some interest in getting a game of Crown & Skull going.
I've not played it but from what I understand its fast paced & looks ideal for PBP, the players guide section of the game manual is free to down load in PDF format from the Runehammer website, check it out!!

Thanks for your time.
Last edited March 2, 2024 1:12 pm
Mar 2, 2024 3:44 pm
I've watched a video on gameplay and have the free player's guide but I would want to be a player. It does look suited for PBP and I'm a big fan of Runhammer.
Mar 2, 2024 3:58 pm
An astute viewer of my tutorial videos will notice that I'm also interested in Crown & Skull.
[ +- ] Video on Dice Automation
I've just started two new games so I'm a bit stretched to start another at least inside the next two weeks, but if someone does start one I'm available as an interested player.
Mar 2, 2024 4:26 pm
Looks awesome, I’d be interested as a player if a GM is found!
Mar 2, 2024 4:43 pm
That's really cool, now all we need is a Games Master!
Mar 2, 2024 7:07 pm
I don't know this system at all but I hope you find a good GM and I'd love to see how everything turns out! Good luck! Also, it seems like there is a lot of interest because you pulled that game together real fast!
Mar 27, 2024 4:46 pm
C'mon peeps, this has to be worth giving it a go!
Any GM out there who wants to try it?
Mar 27, 2024 8:54 pm
I've read through the player rules and watched some game play videos. It really looks like a fun system!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.