[Closed] West Ward

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDungeons & Dragons 5thPrivate5 / weekGeneCortess
https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/180000/velka/mystical-orb.jpg

Torrer Bullstay says, 'I know that orb exists and it is in those unexplored ruins that I just gave you the map to. I want it and I have given each of you 100 gp to prepare yourselves to get it. Don't let anything stop you.'

Game System: DnD 5e scenario. This is a one short with the possibility of further. Game predominately uses only the PHB.

Warning: 5e game but monster/pc relationships are 3.5e style. That is to say many monster races are monster aligned. (Example: All Kobold want to kill the party).

Settings: Sandbox start. *Forgotten Realm Deities*

Hook & Starting: Party gathered for ruins exploration. Each player has had an advance interview and know Torrer Bullstay as the man in charge. Start is in a room gathered together.

Expected: All characters have had less than 5 minutes of previous interaction experience. And knows the score. All characters are wanting to explore the ruins for one personal reason or another. All characters have accepted the challenge and have accepted the starting 100 gp as fine. Treasure beside the artifact hunted for are fully the parties. (DM likes to give out TOYS).

Game Duration: Whatever it takes.

Post Frequency: Like to see frequent. Once a day but no slower than once every two.

Player Experience: Preferred experienced as the level require it. Previous players that have been DM'ed by me have preference.

Play: Lets keep it clean.

Mar 2, 2024 9:26 pm
Smiles. Starting a second searching adventure. 5e and level 7. Check it out. Looking for interest in it.
Last edited March 7, 2024 2:59 pm
Mar 2, 2024 10:07 pm
How much of a dungeon crawler game is this?
Mar 2, 2024 10:45 pm
I’m interested. New to the site and PBP. I do have experience with 5e at 7+.
Mar 2, 2024 11:52 pm
runekyndig. Travel. Dungeon. Travel back.

z3bul0n. You appear to be the second person of interest now. Game is open for 5.
Mar 3, 2024 12:08 am
I'm interested.
Mar 3, 2024 6:12 am
GeneCortess says:
runekyndig. Travel. Dungeon. Travel back.
Thank you. Then I'll pass. I'm not a fan of dungeon crawling in pbp
Mar 3, 2024 8:20 am
I have interest
Mar 3, 2024 10:48 am
Looks fun count me in.
Mar 3, 2024 3:56 pm
Some more interest and we will get started.
Mar 7, 2024 2:58 pm
This is closed and retired for lack of interest.
Last edited March 7, 2024 2:58 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.