[Fight! 2E] Our Remnant Story; Striking Out

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 16, 2024 1:07 pm
https://i.imgur.com/LPMZZCl.png

The Pitch
Following the events of the induction assessment, the students of Shade Academy are deep into their first year. The day to day has been mundane, if challenging. It's about time they have a little excitement to punctuate the essays and hand to hand practices. Luckily for them, a rumour has gone up around the student population. The next round of student missions is fast on the approach.

For our team, the mission involves heading out to a nomad camp in the mountains to the east for two weeks. The word is there have been increasing numbers of grimm attacks, and the people living there want to know why. Normally, it wouldn't take a group of huntsmen to discover something like that, except the grimm are finding increasingly complex ways of getting through the camp's defences which suggests the hand of something more intelligent.

During the two weeks you are to meet with the camp residents, provide reassurance and protection, and discover what hidden forces are at work. It should be an easy job, right? Well, unfortunately nothing ever is.

The System
We're using Fight! 2E. No experience required! It's a fairly complex system, but none of us have huge amounts of experience with it so we're not expecting any new players to have loads either. Come join us and learn as we go!

Character Notes
The characters are first year students at Shade Academy. You’ve been at the school for some time and are part of a team. Otherwise, anyone is fair game within the rules. Marginalised groups are more than welcome!!

Fighters will be starting at level 2. Semblances, skills, backgrounds and weapons are all fair game, except try and stay away from canon characters since it’d make everything more complicated. Rather than using glory we're using milestones for level ups.

In terms of Strengths, Weaknesses and Qualities; most stuff will be okay, but try to avoid magic if you can (for obvious reasons) or treat Magic as reading Dust instead. I'll also be dropping some of the narrative skills until later on, so no;
- Occupation
- Psychic
- Specialization
- Thug Thrashing

Other Stuff
Post frequency is hopefully once a day. My work can be full on so I can't always manage that, but I'll try and be as close to that as I can possibly be. Of course, just as I ask for a bit of understanding myself, I know Real Life has a way of messing with the best laid plans so let us know if you'll be delayed for any reason.

And for applying; we're looking for two more characters. Just let me know any concepts below or by DM, and I'll pick after a week on the 23rd!

Look forward to hearing from you! ^.^
Mar 20, 2024 9:52 am
Still looking for more potential characters!
Mar 22, 2024 4:47 am
Whoa Fight! Has a 2e???

Alright, I will play a total rip off of Tien from Dragon Ball, lets figure out how to make it work.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.