24XX SUPER BANDIT - Pilot, you'll probably die

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Open24XX - Super BanditPrivate2 / weektibbius
Just six letters. Sometimes, five - depending how much it's stylized. Many different fonts and styles, different colors too.

https://i.imgur.com/jBz4L4f.png

"I had mine laser-stamped."

"Thrash did mine, old school, with the needle and ink. Pour it up for Thrash. He was a good one."

You'll get it after your first mission, just like everyone does.

A simple tattoo.

IPDICV: "I'll probably die in cold vacuum."

Maybe not this time.

"Still want to be a STARFIGHTER?"

Mar 24, 2024 7:06 pm
✅ The Game System and Rules Version. https://admiralducksauce.itch.io/24xx-bandit

✅ The Pitch. You're a starfighter in a future war. You wear a vacsuit and pilot a chair that has thrusters, missiles, and a jump drive, all powered by a mini-tokamak. Your side has been losing. You'll probably die.

✅ Adult Content or Controversial Themes. Existential despair. Death by decompression. Romance?

✅ Character Restrictions. See rules, above.

✅ Game Duration and Post Frequency. We're going to play until we get bored. My posting will be infrequent, so I'm looking for players who are willing to respond within a few days when a new post goes up.

✅ Specialized Software and Resources. Infrequently it might be interesting to have a live voice session via Discord. That depends on who signs up for this, time zones, etc.

✅ Player Experience Requirements. 2400/24XX is pretty easy to learn; the rules are written to encourage risk management using common sense.

✅ How to Apply. I don't feel a need to put up a lot of fences around this, it's a niche game. Read the rules to be sure that this your style of play.

✅ Welcome Marginalized Groups. Really, anyone who isn't an ass.
Mar 24, 2024 9:27 pm
Hi.

This looks great. Both the setting and the rules. I didn't know 24XX system, so I went through the online SRD and through the 24XX Super Bandit rules, and I like it.

May I join you? I am new to Gamers Plane, so I'm not familiar with all the tools that are available here, but I have some experience with PbP in general.
Mar 25, 2024 6:51 pm
This looks very interesting to me. I’d be interested in playing.
Mar 29, 2024 11:55 am
Looks interesting. Fast paced games? I have never played 24XX games before but I know them.
Mar 29, 2024 2:28 pm
The game is open for applications ...
Mar 30, 2024 1:21 pm
Just took a look at the rules, and this looks great. Count me in if you need another player.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.