[Closed] 2 spots open for A5E.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 29, 2024 1:46 am
I still have 2 spots opened in my Level Up: Advanced 5th edition game if it interests anyone.
Last edited March 31, 2024 5:09 pm
Mar 29, 2024 3:09 am
What's the Cliff's notes on this Kalajel? I've only got 1 5thE game to my belt.
Mar 29, 2024 7:25 pm
I am interested in joining the game. I've never played A5E but am an old hat at D&D. Do you have a timeline on when you want/expect the new character to join? I took a quick glimpse at the online content but will need time to review it more and/or get feedback from you and the other players on character creation options if you let me join the game.
Last edited March 29, 2024 7:29 pm
Mar 29, 2024 11:21 pm
Basically, the gist is I'm running Memories of Holdenshire, an adventure where the players begin missing their memories and attempting to get them back. For the game to work, new players would need to have been "there all along", either oddly quiet or pretend that some previous actions performed by the missing players attributed to the new players... It stretches a bit the suspension of disbelief, but is otherwise the only solution that makes sense at the moment. Since the players are not too advanced in the adventure (right now the players are roughing up 2 goblins who owes someone money), it's not too late to introduce new players this way.
Mar 30, 2024 9:14 pm
I am interested. Obviously I will go for a manly dwarf character. :D
Mar 31, 2024 2:23 am
Invites sent. First come, first served. Anyone not making it will go in my list of back up players and will get precedence if anyone else leaves.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.