[IC] Tales of Argosa - testing one-shot

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 29, 2024 9:52 am
Hi! Is anyone interested to play a one-shot of game of Tales of Argosa? I offer to GM it:)

I recently found this system and it seams as what I was looking for, for the long time: a system "right in the middle" between OSR and 5e. It's currently on Kickstarter and provides free test rules. It's similar to 5e, but has roll under mechanic. More interesting options for PCs in my opinion than in 5e. "Exploits" in combat, like Deed of Arms for Warriors in DCC, but... for everyone! :D Magic is always dangerous. And many other fine things. It's a-la Low Fantasy Gaming 2nd edition - from the same authors.

The rules would be:
- 3+ post per week, but from Mon-Fri (I don't play at weekends),
- we can create PC but, there are nice pre-gens for every class provided, so I would even prefer doing it that way,
- I will GM "Under the City" by Simon Carryer - 6 level deep, but not so big/wide dungeon,
- starting not sooner then next week,
- I will provide assistance if someone wants to learn the system, explaining possibilities,

Anything else I should provide?

P.S. If the chemistry in the group will be good, we can extend it to play my homebrew campaign(stone punk, with some sci-fi elements...), but probably with new PCs or at last making some backstory for the current ones. But let leave it for later.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.