Interest Check: Fate Game set in Eberron

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 5, 2024 9:36 pm
Hi all, it's me again, hopefully back for good. Life pulled me away from pbp about six weeks ago, and I retired all the games I was running. Well, I'm back baby, and hoping to get another Fate game running again, this one set in Eberron, my favorite fantasy setting. Eberron is vast, and there is the potential for many kinds of stories from pulp action to noire intrigue to investigation to dealing with horrific foes. I'd love to run whatever kind of game I can find players for. Anyone interested?
Last edited April 5, 2024 9:38 pm
Apr 6, 2024 5:12 am
What kind of game did you have in mind?
What version of FATE?
Apr 6, 2024 7:22 am
I don't know Fate, but Eberron is awesome.
I might be interested provided that Fate isn't too much of an OSR system.
Apr 6, 2024 11:15 am
runekyndig says:
What kind of game did you have in mind?
What version of FATE?
I like Fate Core/Condensed. As for the plot of the game, I'm up for anything. Adventures in the steaming jungles of Xen'drik. Surviving the horrors of the Mournland. Piracy in the Lazaar Principalities. Hard-boiled detective noir in Sharn. Battling the alien Daelkyr in the depths of Kyber. Being pawns in the ancient game between dragons and demons.
Apr 6, 2024 2:16 pm
ClaCle says:
Fate is a very narrative driven game. Fiction first they say. I read your want to play list and I think you’ll like it.
Apr 6, 2024 3:32 pm
While not familiar with the Fate system, I do enjoy Eberron, and wouldn't mind participating. Detective noir, set in a arcano-punk style setting ... sure, count me in.
Apr 6, 2024 3:55 pm
JoshuaMabry says:
ClaCle says:
Fate is a very narrative driven game. Fiction first they say. I read your want to play list and I think you’ll like it.
Count me in then! :)
Apr 6, 2024 4:06 pm
Invited you all and set up a game page and a recruitment thread.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.