[FULL] In search the artifact

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDungeons & Dragons 5thPrivate1 / dayGeneCortess
Game System: DnD 5e scenario. This is a one short with the possibility of further. Game predominately uses only the PHB.

Warning: 5e game but monster/pc relationships are 3.5e style. That is to say many monster races are monster aligned. (Example: All Kobold want to kill the party).

Settings: Sandbox start. *Forgotten Realm Deities*

Hook & Starting: Party gathered for ruins exploration. Each player has had an advance interview and know Torres Bullstay as the man in charge. Starting advancement is 100 gp each. Start is in a room gathered together

Expected: All characters have had less than 5 minutes of previous interaction experience. And knows the score. All characters are wanting to explore the ruins for one personal reason or another. All characters have accepted the challenge and have accepted the starting $$$ as fine. Treasure beside the artifact hunted for are fully the parties. (DM likes to give out TOYS).

Game Duration: Whatever it takes.

Game Level: 7

Post Frequency: Like to see frequent. Once a day but no slower than once every two.

Player Experience: Preferred experienced as the level require it. Previous players that have been DM'ed by me have preference.

Play: Lets keep it clean.

https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/180000/velka/mystical-orb.jpg

Apr 13, 2024 5:22 pm
Recently lost a player and now recruiting for a replacement. If interested just send a post here. Interested party will be sent the current situation. Possibility for two new players.
Last edited April 15, 2024 7:55 pm
Apr 13, 2024 5:37 pm
I am interested. All 5e races? Although I mostly run dwarves.
Apr 13, 2024 5:41 pm
Alepous. Standard Dwarves from the PHB are available and there is one male Mountain Dwarf in the party currently. Do you wish to give this a try?
Apr 13, 2024 7:49 pm
Yes please. Mountain Dwarf too, also it's free to get any class I want or is there a preferrence because of the classes of the party?
Apr 13, 2024 8:08 pm
Alepous. Invite sent.

I'm keeping this open to if there was one more straggler that wanted in or not.
Apr 14, 2024 7:03 am
I would love to join if you are still looking for people!
Apr 14, 2024 7:36 am
trippenson. I have invited to my other running game.

I'm still keeping this open to if there is one more straggler that wanted in or not.
Last edited April 14, 2024 10:43 pm
Apr 15, 2024 7:54 pm
Game is full now. Any further interest is for the waiting list.
Last edited April 15, 2024 7:56 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.