::0jk.26/41/T - Jack

May 25, 2024 2:03 pm
Jack’s turn at maintenance was coming up again, and that meant he couldn’t join the next expedition out to the Zone, where she could seek and salvage whatever she could find for the betterment of the People. The most critical piece of equipment onboard the Ark was the water system, a vintage filtration system of tanks, pipes and valves housed below, thankfully one level above the submerged decks. The recent shift had caused the deck to begin to be partially flooded, ankle deep in moss-clogged sewage. This did not bode well for their lifeline.
OOC:
What do you do next? Where do you go? Who do you approach?
May 25, 2024 10:55 pm
GM: Winks. Jack is a female.

Jack was bothered. She has always been diligent about her turns at maintenance but now she worried if there was something she could find to help the matters. We all know it is a matter of time before this is going to from the frying pan to the oil. (A saying she has heard an elder use.)

She wonders if she can talk to boss Johammed and get on the exploring team. She is sure there is going to be one. There has to be one. She has always been one of his favorites. That and what she can do here, any other maintenance can do. But her blood is in exploring.

She has gathered up everything she could learn about surviving the zone. She knows it as good as any stalker. And she knows what is good that others might would overlook. Any exploring team needs someone like Jack. Everyone knows that she can track like a bloodhound. Even when stalker Kara left her in a bad spot and never expected Jack to make it back. Jack did. Kara failed to realize just how good Jack's tracking ability is. Kara left a trail herself to the way back.

"You know that you can trust me. I'm what is really needed going out into the zone. Surely we can get someone else to cover my shifts."
Last edited May 25, 2024 11:20 pm
May 30, 2024 3:09 pm
OOC:
Hope it's not to confusing, but since Jack's next move is to meet Johammed, (and so is Blister's), please jump over to the shared thread between the two of you and continue there!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.