Star Finder - DAWN of FLAME: Firestarters

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

OpenStarfinderPublic1 / dayumbraldragon
DAWN OF FLAME
Part 1: Firestarters

A magical portal to the Plane of Fire disappears into the sun just after something exits it for the first time in recorded history.

An overwhelming telepathic burst from within the star quickly follows, and a scientist recruits the heroes to help her find out what’s going on. The mission takes the heroes to a Lashunta enclave called Asanatown in the Burning Archipelago, a bubble-city in the sun’s atmosphere, to meet with another scientist who can help.

Before that meeting can happen, however, the psychic disturbance leads radicals among the telepathically sensitive Lashuntas to take matters into their own hands, closing Asanatown off from the rest of the sun-based city. Trapped, the heroes must rescue their contact and return power to the proper authorities to escape!

Jun 11, 2024 9:14 pm
https://i.imgur.com/1qpHQMS.jpeg

Call for Players!
4 to 6 players
Where: Gamers Plane
System: Starfinder
Method: Play By Post
Frequency: Monday thru Saturday, one or two posts per day.

Blood and Gore
Some Horror Elements
Beginner Friendly

Level 1
Character Creation:
Core Rules
Pact Worlds
Near Space
Character Operations
Armory

Rated PG-13 to R for vioence, horror, drug use.

NO CHILD CHARACTERS

(Note: Using the "Buy Abilities" method default as used in the Core Rules.)
Last edited June 11, 2024 10:43 pm
Jun 11, 2024 11:43 pm
Oh! I was hoping to run a Starfinder game and now I see someone is going to run a game! Please count me in!
Last edited June 11, 2024 11:43 pm
Jun 11, 2024 11:43 pm
Hola, I'm definitely interested and would like to join! I'm familiar with the system, and have always wanted to play Starfinder.
Last edited June 11, 2024 11:52 pm
Jun 12, 2024 12:20 am
Cool, sent you both invites.
Jun 12, 2024 4:43 am
I can't commit to 2 posts pr day. I'm in the European timezone.
But otherwise I'm interested
Jun 13, 2024 10:37 am
I would love to get into a Starfinder games, please count me in if you have some places left.
Jun 30, 2024 6:41 am
I have never played starfinder, but i have played pathfinder and a whole lot of dnd 3/3.5. If that's not a deal breaker, I'd love to join!
Jun 30, 2024 5:05 pm
I'm interested if there is still a player slot left? I've not played Starfinder, but have played a little Pathfinder a good while back, as well as some D&D. Can commit to 2 posts per day
Jul 15, 2024 7:46 pm
Hi, I'm new to the site but not to starfinder or pbp, is there still some slots to fill, thank you
Jul 16, 2024 8:46 pm
Hey, I'm new to starfinder but have been interested in trying it out and would be interested in playing in this if spots are still open.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.