[CLOSED] MARVEL MULTIVERSE RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedMarvel Multiverse RPGPrivate5 / weeknezzeraj
A one-shot of the Marvel Multiverse RPG set in the X-Men '97 animated series universe.

Jun 29, 2024 2:57 pm
https://i.imgur.com/4dpvW88.png

I'm looking to try out the new Marvel Multiverse RPG and will run one adventure using the X-Men '97 animated series characters. There are free pre-gens of those characters here. Magneto is unavailable since he is not part of the X-men heroes in this adventure. I have 2 interested players already and I'm looking for three more. The adventure is relatively short, just two main set pieces, and should last about a month, maybe 2. Posting rate is 5/week. The tone will be PG/PG-13 since it's based on the animated cartoon. If you're interested leave a comment below.
Last edited July 3, 2024 12:20 pm
Jun 29, 2024 3:13 pm
I'd love to try this out, a bit familiar with the system through some actual plays, and it seems neat. Would need some assistance on mechanics if that's alright. Post rate, game length, and rating are a-okay.
Jun 29, 2024 4:15 pm
NGL, I'd really like to work on character creation...

But.

Getting some game-time in and practicing with the system is still great, so I'd be down to play. I have the core book and the first adventure book.
Jun 29, 2024 4:34 pm
This sounds really fun! I have never played though so I don't want to bog the gameplay down. Hope this will be public to follow!
Jun 29, 2024 7:53 pm
I've heard of this system in passing, interested in giving it a try! If it's the kind of system I can get by with chucking dice, then I'd like to give it a shot. From the pregens, someone like Jubilee seems like the easiest to play.
Jun 30, 2024 1:37 am
I'd love to play Reptil! I "created" him for a PBP once, but the game faltered.
Last edited July 1, 2024 2:52 pm
Jun 30, 2024 12:22 pm
https://i.imgur.com/wvOP0Lf.jpeg

BAMF for interest!
Last edited June 30, 2024 12:23 pm
Jul 1, 2024 12:17 pm
quilltid says:
This sounds really fun! I have never played though so I don't want to bog the gameplay down. Hope this will be public to follow!
The game is pretty new, I think it will be everyone's first time so if you're interested in playing let me know.
orklord says:
I's love to play Reptil! I "created" him for a PBP once, but the game faltered.
This is for pre-gens using the '97 animated series characters. Are you still interested?
Jul 1, 2024 1:27 pm
So tempted to join this, but I don't think I'll have the time :(

Can recommend nezzeraj as a GM, though! Have fun everyone.
Jul 1, 2024 2:33 pm
I am definitely interested if there's room! I would be interested in playing as Rogue or Storm.
Jul 1, 2024 2:52 pm
nezzeraj says:

orklord says:
I's love to play Reptil! I "created" him for a PBP once, but the game faltered.
This is for pre-gens using the '97 animated series characters. Are you still interested?
:: excited emoji::
I'm even MORE interested!!! Yes, please!
Jul 1, 2024 3:02 pm
Sorry for my earlier confusion. I saw the recruitment post and immediately phone posted to make sure I had a snowball's chance to get in.

I'd love to play Cyclops or Beast, but could swing Jubilee if needed.
Jul 3, 2024 12:20 pm
Ok invites sent to those selected. Tried to give a mix of familiar and new faces for the fresh blood lol. Everyone else is on the reserved list in case someone drops.
Jul 4, 2024 12:04 am
orklord says:
Sorry for my earlier confusion. I saw the recruitment post and immediately phone posted to make sure I had a snowball's chance to get in.

I'd love to play Cyclops or Beast, but could swing Jubilee if needed.
Do you have the rulebook? I need to know if I have to enter all of the details or not lol.
Jul 20, 2024 4:39 pm
A bit late to the party, if there is a free spot in the future, please have me in mind.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.