Can't give permission to group in forum

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 26, 2015 12:26 am
I'm trying to give everyone permission to post in the forums for the Guardians game, but when I head to the 'permissions' part of the admistrator's forum view, I hit "give group permission", but it just gives me a little minimized window to browse the site. I feel like I should just be able to press the 'give group permission' button and it should work, I'm pretty sure the minimized window is a bug. Thanks
Feb 26, 2015 1:13 am
So that was a mistake. You shouldn't be able to add groups or user permissions to game forums yet; I gotta sort out how to make it so you can only add people in your game to game forums, and I don't have a system to add groups yet. Your game's group should already be listed.
Feb 26, 2015 1:19 am
Yes, but they are saying they don't have permission to post...
Feb 26, 2015 1:39 am
Something went seriously wrong with your game, heh. They never got added to your game's group. I've fixed that and I'm gonna try to figure out if the bug was a one-off or a serious problem. Did you approve them before I made the fixes to your game?
Feb 26, 2015 1:44 am
I don't remember...Although I think I may have had only one player accepted at the time if not no players.
Feb 26, 2015 1:46 am
Thanks for fixing it btw, a player just posted!
Feb 26, 2015 1:52 am
If another player joins and can't access your forums, lemme know. I'll look into it in general.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.