can't create Fate characters

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 26, 2015 4:22 pm
When I use the character tab to create a new character, I find that there are only four options: Dresden's files, D20 CoC, Deadlands, and All Flesh Must be Eaten. The option for Fate Core or custom are both missing so I can't create a character for my Fate Core game. I will be grateful if this can be fixed.
Feb 26, 2015 4:36 pm
You should be able to scroll down that list. Apparently on some browser/OS combinations, the scrollbar isn't showing. Can you tell me what browser and operating system you're using? In either case, if you try to scroll with your mouse over the options, you'll see all the options.
Feb 27, 2015 5:57 am
There are no scroll bars and these are only the options I can see. I am reading the web page on an Android 4.4 tablet with Lighting Browser, which I think is based on stock browser, if this helps.
Feb 27, 2015 12:18 pm
Yah, because I lack the devices, I haven't been able to do great testing on mobile devices. I have the scroll-bar set to show up by default, so I'm not sure what's wrong, but testing with the default android browser, if you hold and drag while on the dropdown, it'll scroll as it's supposed to.
Feb 27, 2015 3:15 pm
Thanks! It scrolls down when I do as instructed.
Feb 27, 2015 3:26 pm
From what I can see, the default android browser never shows a scroll bar (I guess to save space?). That being the case, I'll have to design a new interface.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.