For anime, figures, mecha, whatever

load previous
Mar 8, 2015 10:58 pm
"testteshjdjjfhsjfhsjfhskfhjfhdfslhjkghghjdhgsfjghdfhgldskjhgfjhgjshglfghfhgdkjhfgjgklshg
Mar 8, 2015 11:19 pm
Kaizival says:
"testteshjdjjfhsjfhsjfhskfhjfhdfslhjkghghjdhgsfjghdfhgldskjhgfjhgjshglfghfhgdkjhfgjgklshg
Well said!
Mar 8, 2015 11:35 pm
Kaizival says:
So many good animes have been ruined by excessive fan service...
There were several we just stopped watching because of it. High School of the Dead was one of them. Which was too bad, as we were really enjoying it, but the fan service just got ridiculous after a while.

Yoko is 14? Holy hell!
Mar 9, 2015 12:50 am
szemely says:
Kaizival says:
So many good animes have been ruined by excessive fan service...
There were several we just stopped watching because of it. High School of the Dead was one of them. Which was too bad, as we were really enjoying it, but the fan service just got ridiculous after a while.

Yoko is 14? Holy hell!
It wasn't slightly satisfying though? Some fan service got ridiculously awesome, like when the purple Sempai's boobs individually dodged bullets, or when the protagonist used Rei's bust to stabilize a sniper rifle. It was stupid, but I found it hysterical for the most part.
Mar 9, 2015 1:04 am
Oh Highschool of the Dead. So fun.

I also like The Sacred Blacksmith.
Mar 9, 2015 1:22 am
That looks pretty cool, I just watched this, you'll have to tell me how much it actually resembles the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMWwkBp7frs
It's weird how I've never heard of it, I'll have to check it out.
Highschool of the Dead was kinda awful from my point of view, but the dumb oppai mechanics made it totally worth watching (why did I even finish that show tho?) If we're talking ecchi anime, Highschool DxD would also be pretty fun for you males.
Mar 9, 2015 1:52 am
I've heard a lot about DxD. Not sure about it though. 😒
Mar 9, 2015 1:57 am
Senpaiki says:
That looks pretty cool, I just watched this, you'll have to tell me how much it actually resembles the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMWwkBp7frs
It's weird how I've never heard of it, I'll have to check it out.
Highschool of the Dead was kinda awful from my point of view, but the dumb oppai mechanics made it totally worth watching (why did I even finish that show tho?) If we're talking ecchi anime, Highschool DxD would also be pretty fun for you males.
That's the show alright. It's pretty good. The characters are enjoyable, and the fight scenes are pretty rad. Demons. Good vs evil. Hot ladies turning into weapons. Neat stuff.
Mar 11, 2015 3:57 am
Okay, thanks. I like having anime recommended to me when I haven't heard of it before, it's nice to hear about shows besides Naruto and Attack on Titan for once.
Mar 11, 2015 2:21 pm
Ha. Haven't watched Naruto either. :-P

You do not have permission to post in this thread.