My recent absence

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 1, 2016 3:59 am
Let me start by apologizing for my complete disappearance over the last 3ish weeks. Between being really busy with an Indian wedding (if you've never been to one, they're often multi-day affairs), busy nights at work (along with some bad luck with my job hunt), an unfortunate fallout with some friends, and a strong resurgence of my depression recently, I've been lacking motivation over all. I have been working on GP through this time, if silently.

I'm doing my best to get back into things. GP is still being worked on and grown, if not at a great pace. Yes, I'm still alive, and this is not a robotic message designed to throw you off the trail of an alien abduction squad.
Oct 1, 2016 4:12 am
you can't fool me, alien abduction squad!
Oct 1, 2016 4:17 am
It does sound like something an alien abduction squad would say, doesn't it? :-)

Sorry things have been rough for ya lately.
Oct 1, 2016 5:01 am
ALL YOUR BASES BELONG TO US!

Srsly, tho, if there's anything we can do to help, we got your back.
Last edited October 1, 2016 5:03 am
Oct 1, 2016 8:50 am
Take your time mate. This site provides a magnificent service. I've played on a number of PbP sites and this is by far the best. The character sheets, the game sign up engine and the dice roller are significantly easier to use here. No weird tag languages required to roll a d20. And as a User Experience Designer, I should know. Get well and keep building this. It means a lot to us GMs and players.
Last edited October 1, 2016 8:50 am
Oct 1, 2016 11:11 am
Hey Keleth, that sounds like a lot to deal with. No wonder you are overwhelmed, anyone would be. Know that we really appreciate what you have done here, and it doesn't have to constantly expand and improve for us to be having a great time. You have created a welcoming and warm place to visit...feel free to just sit down and join us. You deserve a rest, and our thanks.
Oct 1, 2016 3:13 pm
Yeah, I remember the last time I was abducted by aliens. I tried the Indian wedding excuse as well. It never works...
Last edited October 1, 2016 3:13 pm
Oct 2, 2016 2:49 am
All gravy baby. Welcome back to the fold.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.