Star Wars: Shadow's Edge

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 1, 2016 5:27 pm
I'm considering starting up a Star Wars Edge of the Empire game. I've never run it before, so I'd want a couple of people with some experience to play, but will welcome new ones as well. The cool thing about play-by-post is that I don't have to hold up the game while I look things up.

My intent is to capture the spirit of Star Wars: drama, humor, action, and liberally stealing themes from other stories. The only requirements for players are being willing to get into your character and build a story together.

Anyone interested?
Nov 1, 2016 5:57 pm
I would be seriously interested in playing....I'm currently running an Edge game on and off for my group so I've got a fair handle on the rules.
Nov 1, 2016 6:01 pm
I would be interested Mari. I've got the idea of the game and own a few books. Played a few times and ran once.
Nov 1, 2016 6:39 pm
I've GM'd the system a lot, but have never been a player. I'd love to join, if you start one.
Last edited November 1, 2016 6:39 pm
Nov 1, 2016 6:40 pm
I want to play this so bad! I am new, but I have read large sections of the book. Please keep me in mind!
Nov 1, 2016 7:14 pm
Brilliant. I'll pull it together. Looking for min 4 max 6 players.
Nov 1, 2016 8:00 pm
I do like Star Wars. Id be interested
Last edited November 1, 2016 8:00 pm
Nov 1, 2016 9:33 pm
I'd be very excited to join. Just got Edge of the Empire core rule book and loving the look of this game so far.
Nov 2, 2016 3:42 pm
EOTE is a great game. Love it. Been on a couple in this site and currently in 2 right now.
Nov 2, 2016 5:01 pm
Game is up here. All those who have already expressed interest have a guaranteed spot. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.